Search found 419 matches
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:33 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Trying to load a MIDI file in Piano Roll from FractMus 2000
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4131
Re: Trying to load a MIDI file in Piano Roll from FractMus 2000
You could try converting it from midi type 0 to type 1 (or vice versa) with something like MidiYodi to see if that fixes things: https://www.canato.se/my_home/
Re: ReBuzz
Super tiny request: Would it be possible for the screen size & position to be saved and then restored on next launch, as Buzz does? Ha, yeah. I'm hoping someone else will fix that soon or I'll have to try doing it myself. :lol: This has now been added in the version released today (v1841) :dance:
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 1:33 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Anyone else recently having difficulties getting Buzz to even start?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3874
Re: Anyone else recently having difficulties getting Buzz to even start?
Is this a fresh install of Buzz and/or the Polac VST loader and you have quite a large collection of plugins? The reason I ask is that I've got a silly number (>2000) of VSTs and if on the rare occasions I need to clear the Polac VST database, the next restart of Buzz will take a very long time to l...
- Sat Jun 27, 2026 9:55 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: New tracker VSTi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5810
Re: New tracker VSTi
I've asked in his discord ( https://discord.com/channels/1133816671098896475/1133816671635775500 ) if he can add MIDI OUT support to using the tracker for triggering synths & vsts etc.. The dragging out of a pattern to the DAW is fantastic, but at the moment I can't actually hear what I'm compos...
- Thu Jun 11, 2026 9:06 am
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: buzzconv.py bmx/xs1 to wav/sfz converter
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10469
Re: buzzconv.py bmx/xs1 to wav/sfz converter
Just spotted that you've added this feature to Bliss too: https://gearspace.com/board/showpost.ph ... stcount=35
I wonder if you can sellotape this and this together and make Buzz tracks loadable in any other DAW ?!
https://github.com/nstarke/JeskolaBuzzVST
I wonder if you can sellotape this and this together and make Buzz tracks loadable in any other DAW ?!
Re: ReBuzz
Also any chance of tweaking the loading pictures so they're less 'Polar bear playing a melted sax in front of a 'Dar'' and 'Camel/Horse playing a keyboard with the most complicated white and black note placement' :D Joking aside, perhaps maybe a tweak in the verbosity of the loading text so rather t...
Re: ReBuzz
Super tiny request: Would it be possible for the screen size & position to be saved and then restored on next launch, as Buzz does?
- Sat Apr 11, 2026 8:10 pm
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: Updated Matilde Tracker
- Replies: 29
- Views: 132800
Re: Updated Matilde Tracker
The recent versions are called "Matilde Tracker2.dll" (versions 1.7 and up). I wonder if we should stick to this? ... or is it called "Matilde Tracker.dll" in people's Buzz installs? Output binary in the project was called Matilde Tracker.dll for the 1.10rc build. I kept this na...
- Sat Apr 11, 2026 4:45 pm
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: .MOD music
- Replies: 30
- Views: 74622
Re: .MOD music
AI hallucinating Martin Galway maybe ? .... There is a Marcus Garvey - a political activist, who I first heard mentioned at the start of The Orb - Towers of Dub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEc8_2NAy4E
- Sat Apr 11, 2026 4:28 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Can't find Matilde Tracker 3 and an old version of Blok Modular
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27971
Re: Can't find Matilde Tracker 3 and an old version of Blok Modular
Just wondering if there are multiple versions of Matilde Tracker 3 out there ? The version I have has the date stamp 11/02/2012 and I've tried to load some old .bmxs I made about a decade earlier than that and all of the pattern data is empty for any mtrk3 generators, so I'm wondering if back-compat...
- Sun Apr 05, 2026 4:34 pm
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: Matilde tracker, as vsti, theoretically possible?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 93272
- Mon Mar 02, 2026 9:48 am
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: new pvst beta (updated 28-Feb-2026)
- Replies: 623
- Views: 14407887
Re: new pvst beta (updated 28-Feb-2026)
Chrome 'blocked' it for me, but could just rename the .crdownload to .zip in my downloads folder to grab it. Windows Defender happily allowed it though. Sure it's just some compression thing triggering the heuristic scan or just the methodology of it recursively stepping through .dll files in the Pr...
- Wed Jan 07, 2026 6:27 pm
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: new machine
- Replies: 26
- Views: 390813
- Fri Nov 14, 2025 8:42 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Windows 11 Display Issue
- Replies: 12
- Views: 115054
Re: Windows 11 Display Issue
The fix that worked for me (running Windows 11 at 4k resolution, scale 200% ): Close Buzz In explorer/my computer find the buzz.exe executable file -right click -> select 'properties' On the new window: -click the 'compatibility' tab and at the bottom click 'Change settings for all users' click 'Cha...
- Tue Nov 04, 2025 4:22 pm
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: SampleGrid3 BETA 1
- Replies: 40
- Views: 251076
Re: SampleGrid3 BETA 1
Gotcha - thanks ! So is the normal parameter range: 0x00 -> 0xFE, and 0xFF is an unreachable/un-initialised value ?
- Tue Nov 04, 2025 1:12 pm
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: SampleGrid3 BETA 1
- Replies: 40
- Views: 251076
Re: SampleGrid3 BETA 1
Curious how this bit works (if it does ?!). To me this reads as: 'when any of the sliders aren't at maximum value, then they've changed' // Check for parameter changes if (params.size != 0xFF) paramChanged = true; if (params.damping != 0xFF) paramChanged = true; if (params.mix != 0xFF) paramChanged ...
Re: ReBuzz
You only need the x64 version. Also just unpacking the zip to ReBuzz folder doesn't work. You have to put some files to the bin64 folder. Here for example you have to put the machines.x64.dll which does the vst scanning: C:\ReBuzz\bin64\Gear Yeah I noticed I had to play a bit of detective work to m...
Re: ReBuzz
*ducks behind wall slightly* ahem..... maybe just over 2000 .... *runs*
Re: ReBuzz
Just updated rebuzz to the latest version and then added todays release of Polac (b45) to it as I saw the existing vst loader is from August last year, and it still takes about 3 minutes to fully load and then about 2 minutes to add any VST2 or VST3. In comparison booting up 'regular' buzz only take...
Re: ReBuzz
Does ReBuzz get an update when Polac posts a new version of the PVST loader (like today which specifically lists reBuzz loader improvements), or is it still best to manually update the version of PVST after updating rebuzz ?
(and if so, do we grab the x86 or x64 version ... or both !)
(and if so, do we grab the x86 or x64 version ... or both !)
