Youtube channel

mantratronic

Youtube channel

Post by mantratronic »

Youtube seems to automagiced a channel for buzz videos http://www.youtube.com/channel/HCd45EE27rkgI lots of stuff I hadn't seen on there. However, most of the videos from here and buzzchurch aren't on there. Anyone know whats going on or how to add stuff to a generated channel?
ags

Re: Youtube channel

Post by ags »

Miracles

or:
uncle youtube wrote:How do I get my channels or videos to show up in an auto generated channel? You don’t need to do anything, just follow the normal best practices for discovery of a video - select really good title and description. Remember to focus on quality of tags rather than the quantity. As always, do not try to mislead the users as that is a violation of YouTube’s Community Guidelines.
Maybe check tags and title?
Maybe post them in the Jeskola Buzz google+ community ? (lol no one goes on g+)
mantratronic

Post by mantratronic »

:lol:
ags wrote: Maybe post them in the Jeskola Buzz google+ community ? (lol no one goes on g+)
Good idea, the owner of that group should definitely do that ;)
Reefer Sutherland

Post by Reefer Sutherland »

I'm guessing you need to put "Jeskola Buzz" in the tags or title.. Seems to be the common denominator for all the videos in the stream.

My videos aren't there, perhaps I separated Jeskola and Buzz as two tags :?

...or maybe they're just to unpopular :(
magmavander

Post by magmavander »

I have "jeskola buzz" in my tags but none of my videos appears. It seems that Jeskola Buzz should be in the title. Anyway, cool to have a buzz chanel :mrgreen: