new menu template for themes

Klangkulisse

Re: new menu template for themes

Post by Klangkulisse »

strobotone wrote:check for duplicate <Style x:Key="ContextMenuItemStyle">
Thanks, but NOW I realise, that it is ment to be only with the check boxes in the upper part and NOT in the entire menu! :oops:
And I had this right already by just throwing oskaris ParameterWindow.xaml from the TestMenu theme into my own - oh my - this occurs when you try doing stuff too tired. :lol:
But thanks anyway
mute

Post by mute »

mute wrote:
oskari wrote:
mute wrote:the color coding is very similar to how i've had my index menu setup for almost 2 years, but i never released it because I could never properly override the insert effect (+) menu on the connection arrows.
I had to fix it in code. It will work in the next build.
:mrgreen:
Looks like there is a small issue with the insert menu still, the first time you use it the width goes nuts, but then every subsequential use its ok. I can't tell what's going on there (a bit rusty).. but it looks like maybe the Grid (column 0) is messing up due missing 'header' data, where its present in the main right-click menu or every second+ use of insert. Odd thing is, for testing purposes..I manually set a width value instead of using Auto, and it just doesn't show up there at all until after I've used the menu once (highlighted any menu item).

(ignore the 3 seperators after VSTi in the picture.. thats an issue caused by my index.. only shows up occassionally, but i know my index format is a lil nutty)
strobotone

Post by strobotone »

wondering what happened to your theme.

i am about to make custom combo boxes for theming (in parameterwindow and toolbar), so everything looks consistent.
also the randomize slider needs a little makeup.
Attachments
menues.jpg
mantratronic

Post by mantratronic »

strobotone wrote:i am about to make custom combo boxes for theming (in parameterwindow and toolbar), so everything looks consistent.
also the randomize slider needs a little makeup.
:geek: this looks amazing, can't wait
strobotone

Post by strobotone »

it would be even more amazing if all other windows would use WPF too :)
oskari
Site Admin

Post by oskari »

It is possible to change the styles of the sidebar controls etc. You just have to override the default control styles.
strobotone

Post by strobotone »

nice. i am looking for the actual style names for new-machine-by-typing dialog.
oskari
Site Admin

Post by oskari »

It's just TextBox and ListBox. It doesn't use any styles but you can override the defaults.

http://svn.jeskola.net/buzzgui/BuzzGUI. ... indow.xaml
strobotone

Post by strobotone »

many thanks !
Reefer Sutherland

Post by Reefer Sutherland »

Strobotone: I recently downloaded the latest version of Simplon to get the support for Wireless. But, I don't really like the new master volume knob... :P

I tried changing it back to the old style by copy-pasting what I thought was relevant from the older version of the theme to the new one, but it didn't work. Any pointers on how to do this? :)
mute

Post by mute »

strobotone wrote:wondering what happened to your theme.
it's still there, just when posting an example or bug.. i use oskari's official themes
strobotone

Post by strobotone »

Reefer Sutherland wrote:Strobotone: I recently downloaded the latest version of Simplon to get the support for Wireless. But, I don't really like the new master volume knob... :P

I tried changing it back to the old style by copy-pasting what I thought was relevant from the older version of the theme to the new one, but it didn't work. Any pointers on how to do this? :)
use notepad++ for example to compare files.
you sure will find it in the toolbar.
Klangkulisse

Post by Klangkulisse »

Is it a bug?
A long machine menu
1.jpg
is not shown completely, when its position is about in middle height of machine view window (in this example there are even 5 more unviewable entries under the last half cut up one). If the machine is moved near top or bottom of machine view window, menu will be displayed completely.

Occurred with PeerControl on a vista laptop, latest build 1432.