Bind Pitch Wheel To Parameter

thOke

Bind Pitch Wheel To Parameter

Post by thOke »

Is it possible to add pitch wheel to the midi controllers in buzz' preferences ?
I want to be able to bind it to a parameter in the parameter window.
snowglobe

Re: Bind Pitch Wheel To Parameter

Post by snowglobe »

thOke wrote:Is it possible to add pitch wheel to the midi controllers in buzz' preferences ?
I want to be able to bind it to a parameter in the parameter window.
You know you can achieve this kind of binding using peerctrl, right? I assume you do and just want to have another means, but just thought I would check ...
thOke

Post by thOke »

snowglobe wrote:
You know you can achieve this kind of binding using peerctrl, right? I assume you do and just want to have another means, but just thought I would check ...
ah ... i didn't think of the midi bridge in PeerCTRL ! that works perfectly. thank you.

it would still be interesting to know if one can add pitchbend to the controller in buzz preferences. i already added all 128 CCs, but
Pitchbend/-wheel is a different thing.
syphilissauna

Post by syphilissauna »

hey so Im gonna try this with a track im working on .. basically ive played a melody on a vst using my MIDI keyboard via midiox/yoke and want to also record the pitchbend .. would i basically just go into assignment settings in peercontrol and select the machine ?

so i tried this and its strange because tho it records the pitchwheel movement it doesnt effect the vst im trying to use pitchbend on .

basically : im using the vst peach.. i have a melody i recorded on it using a regular midi keyboard , i then went into peer control and assigned pitch wheel to "midi transpose" now before i record it it does in fact pitchbend peach .. but then after its recorded the info from the pitch wheel it doesnt have any effect ..
oskari
Site Admin

Post by oskari »

PatternXP has a pitch wheel parameter but you have to click Columns.. and select it before recording.
syphilissauna

Post by syphilissauna »

oh word did not realize ill def try that as soon as I get home thanks !