Toggle midi edit shortcut?

onecircles

Toggle midi edit shortcut?

Post by onecircles »

Hello brilliant buzzers. One shortcut I always find myself wishing for is a toggle midi edit shortcut. I toggle this so much over the course of building a pattern. One option is to just move the cursor field to a non-note-data column, but I so often will put some note data into a column long after switching away from the pattern and working on some other parameter for a while. If I could just make a habit of hitting a key command to turn it off that would be much helpful. You know, now that I think of it, I also wish I could toggle whether the cursor in pattern xp would move from top to bottom within a channel, or switch between the note value of each channel. I could write chords without having to use the mouse or cursor. I don't think any of these things exist though, and I guess that's part of what makes us weird. We're willing to put up with this crazy program because it's different and it sounds soo good.

Oh, btw. Buzz will always be my home base, but I'm considering learning another electronic composition program. Any recommendations?

Oh, and btbtw, does anyone know if there's any documentation online for synths made by whitenoise?