How to open a song in another computer

AndersBrontosaurus

How to open a song in another computer

Post by AndersBrontosaurus »

Hi. I'm trying to move my songs from the laptop to the desktop but some songs crash Buzz. It seems like it's because I don't have the generators in the same folder on the two computers. On my laptop I have moved everything from the mbd-folder (more machines) to the standardfolder in Buzz. When I open a song it says it can't find some generator and crash. I assum,e it's looking on the wrong place... Is there a workaround for this? I assume I can copy the gearfolders from the laptop to make it look the same but I'd prefer if can get it to work like it is. I use the laptop the most and I'd really like to move all machines to the standard gearfolder there too since I prefer to load machines by typing into (F3) and that can only be done with machines in the standardfolder.
Klangkulisse

Re: How to open a song in another computer

Post by Klangkulisse »

No, that cannot be the error. I moved all my machines to the standard folders and everything works fine. Using a desktop and a laptop too.
Perhaps you should try BuzzFixKit or consider a new installation of Buzz on your desktop computer and than copy everything from Buzz root directory laptop computer into buzz root directory dasktop computer.

I did it that way when I bought a new lapttop: installed buzz on it and copied from my desktop computer everything I have under buzz root folder to that buzz root folder.