The newest Buzz build and ASIO4ALL - please help

iuhanna

The newest Buzz build and ASIO4ALL - please help

Post by iuhanna »

Hello!

I'm almost new to the whole Buzz thing (although I have been experimenting with it back in 2008 I guess; most of my knowledge from that time is gone now).
I have recently installed the newest Buzz build (1503). I remember that it was recommended to use an ASIO driver with Buzz so that the whole thing runs smoothly and gives a nice latency. So, I also downloaded and installed the newest version of ASIO4ALL. I'm using Windows XP SP3, Realtek HD Audio is my standard audio driver.
Now, when I go to the Buzz settings and click on the driver list, there is no ASIO4ALL option available. I've checked the same setting in FL Studio and the driver is available there, so it must be something wrong with Buzz, or some secret knowledge about Buzz that I don't have. I've tried various old Buzz builds and every time there is no ASIO4ALL driver available. I also downloaded and installed an ASIO driver specifically written for Realtek HD (rthdasio.dll) and it is also not available in Buzz for me to choose it.
What am I doing wrong? Maybe there is some magic trick obvious for y'all and not known to me? What can I do to enjoy the almighty power of Buzz combined with ASIO smoothness? Please help!
ags

Re: The newest Buzz build and ASIO4ALL - please help

Post by ags »

Change this to one of the ASIO options, then open the config.

polac

Post by polac »

Hi, possibly you don't have polac asio installed, you can download it here:

http://www.xlutop.com/buzz/

You have to download the vst loaders, the zip contains also polac asio.
bozz

Post by bozz »

Wondering why this is not in the standard download included? Or is there nothing included?