How many different trackers exist for buzz and buze?

bozz

How many different trackers exist for buzz and buze?

Post by bozz »

Matilda2/3, Fuzzpilz Unwieldy, Fuzzpilz Unwieldy2, XP, default

And what are the differences between them? Very complicated world for a beginner. Plus no working polac vst found yet for buze 0.5.9 + wine.
ags

Re: How many different trackers exist for buzz and buze?

Post by ags »

Matilde: effects are modelled on ProTracker, supports microtuning, latest version is still named "Matilde Tracker 2.dll" afaik, there appears to be a "Matilde Tracker 3.dll" from the Buzé developers though (I assume its fixes for buzé that break backward compatability with the normal version?)
Unwieldy Tracker: Adds more features (and complexity), moves some things from effect commands to their own paramaters, has higher resolution for offset, & has sample pools
Unwieldy Tracker 2: uses native multiouts instead of requiring Polac Out machine.
XP, default: Dunno what XP refers to and there is no default ?
bozz

Post by bozz »

Thanks.

See http://buzzwiki.robotplanet.dk/index.ph ... ttern_View for XP and I called the 'Standard Editor' default.
ags

Post by ags »

Oh I see.
Then you are mixing up trackers (which in Buzz' context are machines that play samples according to commands in the style of older "tracker" software) and pattern editors (the interfaces in which these commands are entered.)