Buzz crashing

boombaxx

Buzz crashing

Post by boombaxx »

Hi i seem to be having a problem with buzz crashing every time if i leave it with a song setup. I always save anyway. I have noticed if you leave it for any length of time it crashes every time. I do this when i am using big sample libraries that take ages to load. It just to save waiting time
Candle

Re: Buzz crashing

Post by Candle »

Is it maybe a problem with the Sample Libraries? Not sure…
boombaxx

Post by boombaxx »

I think it is the lfo's fault somewhere along the line

I think it is the bloody lfos faul
boombaxx

Post by boombaxx »

Not sure what it is does it with synth plugins as well
Candle

Post by Candle »

Are they VSTi's?
mridlen

Post by mridlen »

This is a problem in most DAW software actually, and in my experience is more to do with the VST standard (and buggy VSTs) than anything else.
Willy

Post by Willy »

I just had Buzz crashing after I spend about 20 minutes of painfully typing in parameters of various EQs in the pattern editor and interpolating (ctrl+I) values for fade ins/outs. Totally unrelated to this issue, but I need to went my anger. It's not that Buzz crashed, it's that I lost 20 minutes which wouldn't have been necessary if Buzz had a proper copy-paste function that wouldn't just paste to ASCII and XML, but also into patterns.
szaszhareen

Post by szaszhareen »

boombaxx wrote:Hi i seem to be having a problem with buzz crashing every time if i leave it with a song setup. I always save anyway. I have noticed if you leave it for any length of time it crashes every time. I do this when i am using big sample libraries that take ages to load. It just to save waiting time
does your pc go to sleep during this time?
Willy wrote:I just had Buzz crashing after I spend about 20 minutes of painfully typing in parameters of various EQs in the pattern editor and interpolating (ctrl+I) values for fade ins/outs. Totally unrelated to this issue, but I need to went my anger. It's not that Buzz crashed, it's that I lost 20 minutes which wouldn't have been necessary if Buzz had a proper copy-paste function that wouldn't just paste to ASCII and XML, but also into patterns.
interesting - i paste to patterns all the time, but only from/to another pattern. are you trying to paste some plain text into your patterns?
magmavander

Post by magmavander »

I just had Buzz crashing after I spend about 20 minutes of painfully typing in parameters of various EQs in the pattern editor and interpolating (ctrl+I) values for fade ins/outs.
You can insert automaticaly values in Pattern Editor. Check the pdf here :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9rop ... nN6MHBxQkE