How to load samples in buze 0.5.8 into Wavetable 01 slot?

bozz

How to load samples in buze 0.5.8 into Wavetable 01 slot?

Post by bozz »

Somehow I could not find it out. What is the best way of loading wave files into buze or buzz? For example having multiple sets of files any other creative options I am not aware of yet.

But simple things first, just loading three samples: kick, snare, hihat.

Here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEqX354KCEA&t=65 it shows you can simply drag and drop samples from Files to Wavetable, but here I can not do it. I am running buze in wine, probably it is related to that, so I have to find out how I can enable drag and drop in wine. Any suggestions are welcome, thanks in advance.

What if drag and drop does not work in buze 0.5.8 in wine. Is there any alternative method of loading samples into wavetable slots?

UPDATE: Found out, just hitting ENTER loads the wave file from Files into the selected slot. Great. However buzz 1.2 does not have this elegant feature.
bozz

Re: How to load samples in buze 0.5.8 into Wavetable 01 slot

Post by bozz »

Which is the most elegant way of loading samples or multiple samples into buzz 1.2, not the latest buzz. Can I for example define directories for each project, then switch between those directories and buzz 1.2 or any cool machine will load the entire content of that directory into the Wave slots, e.g. alphabetically.