WTF is this machine
i love it!
I tested some of its features and found some things.
- double click in those places is crushing Buzz: controller map list (Windows->Resources->CC Maps), sequence -> page load events.
- clear contents of current page 'C' is crushing buzz. sometimes it is not crush only on default start page (sequence + 1 step) or on clear page.
- probability seems to be fake or i dont uderstand it - it is the same every time for each value (i rendered 2 loops and it's 100% accurate). Random rule for steps also works the same. R param in On Value textbox also. Maybe all random values are fake?
- changing values in 'text boxes with arrows' by arrow keys or mouse scroll wheel doesn't apply this values at all. They need to be typed by hand or confirmed by enter button or clicked by mouse on little arrows i think.
- add some visible change to enable/disable sequence, event, etc. For example grey text color or maybe add default color in this cool square with green on focused row. Disabled could be white.
- is it possible to add some visual feedback (for example flashing squares on triggered sequences/steps/events) for understand a little bit better what is going on in this machine from the deepest peer hell ;p
- i will beg you for random and probability in delay options.
- new event - delay? For making grooves. Controlling delay machines for fast sequences doesn't give good results, because it resets buffers for most of the time.
Sorry if those requests sounds rude or something..., but i just post some ideas. I wrote some of those some time ago in TXT and want to share...
Thank you for sharing this beast with buzzers