On the fly loop recording

laune

On the fly loop recording

Post by laune »

Hello everyone,
i'm a long time buzz fellow and recently got some problems with my loop recording workflow. I'm on build 1458.

I used to make some noise in buzz and get it recorded live with CnG recorder. Then this will get played some beats later again by matilde tracker. So when i tweak my knobs i know i will get the same soundshape 64 ticks later for example. So on this build CnG seems to crash when i try to do this. (using polac asio - not sure if this matters)

I tried the new jeskola loop recorder but i can't seem to work this thing out. Its very cool that this can listen to any connection in my song, but i can't start recording from patterns. :( :( :( Is there a way to get CnG recorder going again? Or am i missing some cool trick how to get the same result with jeskola loop recorder? I just want to specify an exact range in my song that i want to get recorded. i'd prefer triggering everything via patterns.

i did not look into btdsys audiotrack as they seem to be overkill for this simple task. (am i wrong?)

cheers to everyone,
!laune!