cmx HD Player does not work ?

hundredcaws

cmx HD Player does not work ?

Post by hundredcaws »

can anyone remember that machine? seems it does not work in new buzz. 'open' function does not respond. is that common issue? what can be alternative machine? i found rDev Continous Wave Reader useful, but it plays mono only and you have to prepare a bunch of special patterns for it. i need stereo playback with just one trigger command to start or stop.
snowglobe

Re: cmx HD Player does not work ?

Post by snowglobe »

hundredcaws wrote:can anyone remember that machine? seems it does not work in new buzz. 'open' function does not respond. is that common issue? what can be alternative machine? i found rDev Continous Wave Reader useful, but it plays mono only and you have to prepare a bunch of special patterns for it. i need stereo playback with just one trigger command to start or stop.
Fuzzpilz inp
hundredcaws

Post by hundredcaws »

yeah, i am trying that.. first tried as a generator..some error.. is that buzz effect ?
snowglobe

Post by snowglobe »

hundredcaws wrote:yeah, i am trying that.. first tried as a generator..some error.. is that buzz effect ?
It's a generator that misidentifies itself as an effect, thus the warning.

Still works fine.
Right-click, "Choose File".
Manually add a track in F4 and add a pattern.
Go to pattern editor, put 1 for sync and 1 for play.

(There's some interesting stuff in inp about song cues, too -- anybody know if that is functional, and how it works?)
hundredcaws

Post by hundredcaws »

thanks alot, im gonna try.. and my experience: i tried it as an effect. connected to the master with any generator machine connected back in the chain. double click Fuzzpliz Inp, set 'play' trigger to 1 in machine view.. and.. working!! ofcourse one can use pattern for Inp as well. the pattern for gen machine in the back is not necessary.

thanks again!
mridlen

Post by mridlen »

I always load the HD Player from the template. Works good, but you have to load the wav file every time you start the track. Also only supports one track.
mridlen

Post by mridlen »

I just checked and I use the Morex Wordin plugin, so please disregard any comments I made here.