peerLFO bug

tinga

peerLFO bug

Post by tinga »

I found something about long wave name, if the number of letters > 24, when you open peerLFO param window, crashed. I've no idea if it's a new bug, one week this bug annoys me, i suspected something about long names, verify this morning, by default, lfo wav is on the first wave, so never more than 24 letters for the first wave. :lol:

edit
I'm talking about the wavetable of course, it could be linked to the recent changes, i don't know.
IXix

Re: peerLFO bug

Post by IXix »

tinga wrote:I found something about long wave name, if the number of letters > 24, when you open peerLFO param window, crashed. I've no idea if it's a new bug, one week this bug annoys me, i suspected something about long names, verify this morning, by default, lfo wav is on the first wave, so never more than 24 letters for the first wave. :lol:

edit
I'm talking about the wavetable of course, it could be linked to the recent changes, i don't know.
Cool, a problem I can probably fix! :D

I'll check it out...
IXix

Post by IXix »

New builds at SourceForge... http://sourceforge.net/projects/btdsys/ ... eer%20LFO/

Should fix it.
tinga

Post by tinga »

IX wrote:New builds at SourceForge...http://sourceforge.net/projects/btdsys/ ... eer%20LFO/

Should fix it.
Bug report in the morning, fixed before i go to sleep, You're very effective. :D
When i see crashed :evil: on BTDSys PeerLFO, I have some sort of anxiety, thanks.
IXix

Post by IXix »

tinga wrote:Bug report in the morning, fixed before i go to sleep, You're very effective. :D
When i see crashed :evil: on BTDSys PeerLFO, I have some sort of anxiety, thanks.
If only all bugs were so easy to fix.
mute

Post by mute »

:idea: Also.. a perfect example of bug reporting by determining as well as possible what was causing the issue before presenting it.