buzz forums

forums of the buzz
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:21 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:32 pm 

I have a Wacom Bamboo Special Edition and two problems with it in Buzz:

- Right click doesn't work in the machine view, neither on the background nor machines. It works in pattern and sequence view.
- When I close Buzz, the mouse cursor freezes for two or three seconds or won't move at all anymore. If it hangs completely, I need to move the cursor with my cordless mouse a bit, then I can use the Wacom again.

This only happens in Buzz, these bugs don't show up in other programs. My computer has Windows 7 64 bit, Buzz build 1495.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:07 am 

are you using touch/mouse mode, or pen mode? i have a bamboo but dont use it much anymore except in photoshop/illustrator. but, when i first got it i used it for nearly everything and i didnt have that issue with buzz. did you update your drivers? i stopped using it with other stuff because there were enough things to annoy me that i was put off... Did they ever come out with drivers that use the native win7/win8 apis? There were always rumors..

there's this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW028M-mxvQ

...but i have checked to see if wacom ever came out with such an update. it didnt sound like they were going to honestly..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:29 pm 

Now that you asked me about touch/pen mode, I loaded up the preferences. It's set to pen mode, but in the mapping window I noticed a box about the native touch support of Windows to untick.

Now the right-clicking seems to be working.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:00 pm 

nice,..that's good news. the fact they added native multitouch mode means the bamboos aren't half broken anymore. i may start to use it more again.. it was shitty/misleading of wacom not to include it back when they came out.