MixIO feature request: knob that turns down tracks equally

mridlen

MixIO feature request: knob that turns down tracks equally

Post by mridlen »

I think a knob that turns down all tracks equally would be a good addition to MixIO. It would help me to output stems in a more completed fashion (in tracks with a fadeout or fadein). I guess the workaround / alternative is just using Cheapo Amp on each track for a fadeout.
UNZ

Re: MixIO feature request: knob that turns down tracks equal

Post by UNZ »

the idea was that you use the MASTER slider for this, but yes, i can see how that would help if you use the individual outputs. I will think about it. I think one solution would be if you could select multiple faders at the same time and drag them.

Cheapo amp ? no no no no, just use moar mixIOs (for now) :)
szaszhareen

Post by szaszhareen »

UNZ wrote:I think one solution would be if you could select multiple faders at the same time and drag them.

Cheapo amp ? no no no no, just use moar mixIOs (for now) :)
this is what my songs look like now, mixio all over the place. XD

multiple fader selection would be fun. while we're on the suggestion train, i'll throw in that i'd like to be able to map the mute/solo buttons and volume sliders to a midi controller. :geek:
UNZ

Post by UNZ »

szaszhareen wrote: multiple fader selection would be fun. while we're on the suggestion train, i'll throw in that i'd like to be able to map the mute/solo buttons and volume sliders to a midi controller. :geek:

this is already possible, ALL controls in mixio are mapable, just open the parameter window (right click machine, parameters) and bind the parameters as usual.
rav

Post by rav »

If i need a mixer, MixIO is the king :D

Position of add/delete track buttons in the GUI is my only complaint. It's not simple to add some more tracks, if position of the button is changing every time :P Maybe left side would be better?
Btw, there's a little graphical glitch in the GUI. If you choose X^3 mode, scales are visible and possible to choose after reloading file.
UNZ

Post by UNZ »

rav wrote:If you choose X^3 mode, scales are visible and possible to choose after reloading file.
indeed, i'll fix it at some point.
UNZ

Post by UNZ »

rav wrote:Position of add/delete track buttons in the GUI is my only complaint. It's not simple to add some more tracks, if position of the button is changing every time :P Maybe left side would be better?
i actually wanted to do that first, not sure why i didn't. i think it was the gui designer's fault ;)
szaszhareen

Post by szaszhareen »

UNZ wrote:

this is already possible, ALL controls in mixio are mapable, just open the parameter window (right click machine, parameters) and bind the parameters as usual.
:facepalm:

how did i miss this? XD

thanks! :) :dance: