buzz forums

forums of the buzz
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:25 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:33 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 576
I tried uploading a my new machine to buzz.robotplanet.dk. I logged in with by buzzmachines details and but when I hit the 'Update' button on the machine upload form, I get "Incorrect login".

Who do I need to contact? There's no info on the site and I can't remember who runs it (my brain is failing). :oops:

edit: Also, is buzzmachines.com still alive? should I bother uploading there too?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 pm
Posts: 690
IXix wrote:
I tried uploading a my new machine to buzz.robotplanet.dk. I logged in with by buzzmachines details and but when I hit the 'Update' button on the machine upload form, I get "Incorrect login".

Who do I need to contact? There's no info on the site and I can't remember who runs it (my brain is failing). :oops:

edit: Also, is buzzmachines.com still alive? should I bother uploading there too?


its run by joachip, contacted him.

yes, please still upload to buzzmachines.com.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 576
UNZ wrote:
its run by joachip, contacted him.

yes, please still upload to buzzmachines.com.

Ah, thanks. I thought it was either you or him. :)

I'll upload to both then.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 576
Ha, buzzmachines won't let me log in. Plus it looks a complete train-wreck with PHP/MySQL errors all over the place. :(

Who's maintaining it these days?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 pm
Posts: 302
Hello IX,
Thanks for trying your best to upload, but this site is not ready yet.
The site's code is not yet reliable or correctly functional, so don't expect proper results just yet.
I will make a public announcement once it's fully operational.

At that time I'll be looking forward to your experiences using the site.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 pm
Posts: 690
IXix wrote:
Who's maintaining it these days?


according to joachip, cyan was the last person to touch it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 576
Joachip wrote:
Hello IX,
Thanks for trying your best to upload, but this site is not ready yet.
The site's code is not yet reliable or correctly functional, so don't expect proper results just yet.
I will make a public announcement once it's fully operational.

At that time I'll be looking forward to your experiences using the site.

Oh, I didn't realise. No problem.

UNZ wrote:
according to joachip, cyan was the last person to touch it.

Is cyan still active? Poor old buzzmachines isn't working well. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 pm
Posts: 690
hurry up joachip ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:24 pm 

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Posts: 106
UNZ wrote:
IXix wrote:
Who's maintaining it these days?


according to joachip, cyan was the last person to touch it.


Cyan has nothing to do with the site. He had ftp access because he tried to help once. It's all on mva.

Edit: Hurry up, joachip ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 pm
Posts: 302
Until it's ready, you're welcome to send me any missing machines that you think deserve to be on the site. My gmail is the same as my nick name here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 576
Is it still not ready? I can't log on now but I thought I had uploaded or edited a machine at least once in the distant past. Did I dream it? :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:22 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 pm
Posts: 302
Hmm, pretty sure you had a working login.

Actually, I did add some sort of functionality to reset one's password. The login page says: "If you don't remember your password, you can have your password reset and emailed to you by typing in your username alone and clicking "Log in".

Bit odd. I need to make something better than that, but please try and see if it does the trick. It should send to your email address which seems to end with homecall.co.uk (is that still your email?)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 576
Joachip wrote:
Hmm, pretty sure you had a working login.


Yeah, I thought so too and my browser remembers login details for the site (which is good because I struggle to remember my own name most days.)

Joachip wrote:
It should send to your email address which seems to end with homecall.co.uk (is that still your email?)

Wow, no that's super old! I'll message you my proper address...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 pm
Posts: 302
Did you message me anything? I've checked my various email addresses and see nothing. Unless you're the guy with the Saturn question? It's j_oachip@gmail.com without the underscore.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:36 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 576
Joachip wrote:
Did you message me anything? I've checked my various email addresses and see nothing.

I sent you a forum message but I'll email you now. :)

(I've deleted the forum message since you didn't get it and I've changed my mind about which address to use)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group