Global Tuning Change?

Candle

Global Tuning Change?

Post by Candle »

There used to be (c/o Overloader in Old Buzz) a very easy way of changing the Global Tuning in Buzz. You simply inputed a new frequency mark to be used as the value for A-4 (standard tuning is A-4 = 440hz). Current Buzz doesn't have the capability & Overloader's latest version seems to only work as a Audio Output Extender (Overloader v.1.5P2). Would there be a way for this feature to be added as an update or some other means? Or is there a way to do it that I am unaware of?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

See You In The Shadows…
tinga

Re: Global Tuning Change?

Post by tinga »

Probably not possible now, but here is a list of tunable synth, Peer tune can tune all these synths at the same time, with high accuracy (0.1 cent), more than 3000 presets, and of course you can rule synths 442hz, or what you want. All these synths are great.
kibibu PeerTune (the tuner)
kibibu Green Milk (amazing unison mode)
Jeskola Qsamo
Bigyo Earth
Bigyo Wood One
Makk M4 (IX)
MadBrain's 4FM2F (IX)
Madbrain's Dynamite 6 (IX)
Matilde Tracker 2
ld Auricula2
Candle

Post by Candle »

Thanks Tinga!

Is Peer-Tune able to tune even non-tunable synths? Or does it just work on those you've listed?

See You In The Shadows…
Candle

Post by Candle »

I just read the documentation. It seems it only affects tunable synths. Too bad… that Global Tuning setting in Overloader was so easy to use. It would be great if there were a way to have a global tuning in the current Buzz. But, if I want to use it, I'll break out "Old Buzz" & play around with Overloader's Global Tuning setting, I guess.

Thanks for the reply, Tinga! Rok on :D

See You In The Shadows…