insta request

syphilissauna

insta request

Post by syphilissauna »

Hi i remember asking some time ago on the ole Buzz Church about someone making a effect that is very similar to Insta Jungle (not probability based repeat effect) because I still cant get it to work with newer builds of Buzz .. also man lots of changes since I last checked in prob gonna have about a million questions pretty soon here . cheers and thanks always to all you devs for the hard work viva la buzz !
mcbpete

Re: insta request

Post by mcbpete »

I can't check the site of the original Insta Jungle as it appears to be down (or 'under construction') but from the descriptions it sounds like this - http://www.buzzmachines.com/machineinfo.php?id=817
syphilissauna

Post by syphilissauna »

its similar with the key difference being that with pizza youd sequence the trigger (when it repeats) from the pattern editor where as Instajungle has a"on " button that is great for putting at the very end of chain so that you instantly with the turn of a midi knob or in my case i usually assign it to a joystick via jc-4) you can get similar effects with ridma but insta syncs with master clock which ridma doesnt..
mute

Post by mute »

dblue glitch?
syphilissauna

Post by syphilissauna »

glitch is probability based .I dunno it just seems like all the ,for lack of better words, are either probability based or they do not sync to master ..
strobotone

Post by strobotone »

glitch is not just probability based.
create effect patterns inside its interface and select them from buzz´s pattern editor (track parameter 0002).
mes

Post by mes »

me thinks those plugins are for people who aren't using a tracker =) but maybe you should check out the new Izotope Stutter Edit...it's pretty cool.
syphilissauna

Post by syphilissauna »

the only reason I keep asking for Insta over glitch or stutter is the simplicity of assigning its repeat "on" to a fader or joystick or what have you . ..
domtron

Post by domtron »

honestly stutter is imo a bit overpriced and i'm not a big fan of the concept and to trigger it via midi notes.
otherwise it's a little gem and i love it,haha.

stutter also works great for tons of subtle variations.
it's currently 50% off.
retrigger

Post by retrigger »

I use Glitch, stutter and have used instajungle. Insta is my favorite, but it doesnt work here too.

I am using the first 2 ones as options now and stutter can work like insta, but not exactly the same way.

Glitch can be a lot of fun. Assign the CC to one of the specific effects "global" paramenter, its the little G, under the name I think.

I dont have it open here right now, send me a message if you want more info on that. or add me on gtalk
mute

Post by mute »

Glitch is completely programmable. Patterns can be selected by Note, and each Pattern can be a designed effect from any (off the top of my head?) 9 effects within glitch.

The only time Glitch is probablity based is if you used the Random pattern in its step sequencer (i.e. the default patch,. i.e. the type of use that gives the plugin a bad name).