No man's music

tinga

No man's music

Post by tinga »

Pulsar is a perfect machine for drones, I like so much this BTDSys machine, I begin one with some samples of Corona, I'll update this file until I finish it. BMX format, mp3 later.
Pulsar Drone
mute

Re: No man's music

Post by mute »

pulsar IS amazing and FYI to others, this is a bmx download if u didn't catch it.

where that finished mp3 at man ? :)
IXix

Post by IXix »

mute wrote:where that finished mp3 at man ? :)
Yes please. The bmx crashes my Buzz with no indication as to why. :(
tinga

Post by tinga »

IX wrote:The bmx crashes my Buzz with no indication as to why.
Maybe it's because Pulsar doesn't support multithreading, I see that in my gear default.xml:
<Machine Name="BTDSys Pulsar" Multithreading="False"/>.
mute wrote:where that finished mp3 at man?
I try to post one in few days, before I finish this project. Pulsar is a great machine, but it kill your cpu quickly if you don't care, ok here is a mp3 normally, this bmx is a drone and it never finish, fortunately this this mp3 is just few minutes...
IXix

Post by IXix »

tinga wrote:
IX wrote:The bmx crashes my Buzz with no indication as to why.
Maybe it's because Pulsar doesn't support multithreading, I see that in my gear default.xml:
<Machine Name="BTDSys Pulsar" Multithreading="False"/>.
No, that's in my gear defaults too (I think it's part of the Buzz install?). Must be something else but don't worry, I can never understand how your songs work anyway! I'll settle for the mp3! :lol:

edit: Nice drone. I like Pulsar but I've never used it much due to the CPU hit. Great machine though.
Candle

Post by Candle »

I don't think I completely understand all the math behind Pulsar after reading the help file, but it does make some amazing sounds - which of course you've exploited expertly, Tinga :idea: I love all the sweeping ambiance you've created. Makes me want to fiddle around with Pulsar…

See You In The Shadows…
tinga

Post by tinga »

Candle wrote:I don't think I completely understand all the math behind Pulsar after reading the help file, but it does make some amazing sounds
Yes, Pulsar is a great machine, an hybrid thing, I will post many presets in this thread, here is a small demo of my theremin using it to generate short pulsarets, controlled by a leap motion, and trigs the synths via the magic PeerTrig, lot of fun with this theremin simulation. Another one with Kitchen Sink.
bozz

Post by bozz »

crazy and cool.
commadore65

Post by commadore65 »

Both the udelay3's crashed for me (seems to happen all the time on this computer). Not got 'lucky' ot 'notebook' will try and find them.