Your Buzztrack "on Air" on a real Radiostation?

Buzztler

Your Buzztrack "on Air" on a real Radiostation?

Post by Buzztler »

Hi there,

I'll produce a radioshow in german for a non-commercial radio-station in germany Rhein-Main-Area. The show is called cancelled and my topic this time is trackers, trackermusic and esp. Jeskola-Buzz-Tracker.

So finally you have the chance to participate in the show with one of your tracks made with Buzztracker.

You can send your tracks 256kb mp3 until tomorrow 21st April 2018 to the following mailaddress: cancelled (guess you know what stands for ((ADD)).

If you send your track you make sure that you are the creator of the track and do not infringe any worldwide or esp. german copyright. Furthermore you give the track free for broadcasting for the above show for non-commercial use like in Buzztunes: "Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike (by-nc-sa)".

I'll make a choice and please do not be disappointed if I decide not to play your track (this time) ... .

You can also listen to the show via webradio: click the homepage cancelled and then click the button webradio.

The show cancelled about Music-Trackers and esp. Buzz will be on Air: 1st: 24th April 2018 20:00-22:00h p.m.
2nd: 25th April 2018 07:00-09:00h a.m.
3rd: 25th April 2018 13:00-15:00h p.m. if everything goes as planned.

I'll wait for your response and hope you like the idea and want to participate ... .

Edit 25th April 2018:

Hello Buzzscene: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks to all of you, the ones who gave some sort of interview, the ones who have send their tracks in and of course to all musicians and developers of Buzz.

The show has been broadcasted by antenna (fm) and worldwideweb and here are the tracks and artists I�ve played in the show.

Trailer: Bavarian Radio Orchestra - Gyorgy Ligeti - Francis Travis - 02 - Requiem for Soprano, Mezzo Soprano, Two Mixed Choirs and Orchestra (from 2001 A Space Odyssey.)

Depeche Mode � New Life (as an example for a professional Band that still use trackers (Renoise))

Joachip � Roaring Luck Of The Silver Dragon � Chinese Sine Contest (full length)

Tinga � A Bird In A Pentatonic Jail � Chinese Sine Contest (full length, both as examples what can be reached with Buzz and a single sine sample)

Shytan � Minus One (full length)

Shytan � Warp 5 (full length)

Shytan � (short interview � thanks again for your answers)

Shytan � Homeplanet (full length)

Oliver Lieb � System Version 3.0 (exerpt) (a free download broadcasted with permission from Oliver a german musician who used Buzz 2003-2008 for creating some effects, but not for the whole production process, he�s mentioned at wikipedia as Buzz-Artist)

Paul Groover � Nest To Europa (full length, a "send in" track)

Resoluciones � Brillo320 � (full length, a "send in" track)

Redobbi � Morimati � (full length, an example for the Japanese Buzzscene)

Lizard � Dancing On Clouds (full length)

THA - The Hamsteralliance � Nihilist (full length) (for the fun we once had in the Buzzscene with the rmx, your presets and your former engagement)

Monoton � Love Theme � (full length)

Magmavander: Four part interview (interrupted by his music) (many, many, many thx again for your detailed and very engaged explanations about Buzz and your work and the many tips for the listeners and in respect what you create within Buzz)

Magmavander � Blinking Lights (full length)

Magmavander � Blue, Black And White � V 02 � (excerpt)

Magmavander � Jazz Was Here (full length)

Zephod � TINRS � Trance Orient 2017 (full length as thx for his fantastic BLOK � the Modularsynth free for all Buzzers and also a strong title)

Magmavander � JazzXperience (excerpt)

Noir � Understand me (excerpt)

Xenobioz - floatin� (excerpt)

Sheldon James - I scream softly (excerpt)

Sparschaeler � Skyplane (Original by Shytan) Nachtflugverbot Mix (excerpt)

Pete 1972 � Sonic Charge (excerpt)

Anicator � Dark Light (full, a short track as far as I remember)

Luigi Verona � Drone Etude (excerpt)

Flos � Spritz Song (excerpt)

Nephtali � Life Over Death (excerpt)

Nephtali � Water More Then Flour (excerpt)

Nephtali � Ain�t Going Nowhere feat. Buzztler (On Lead-Guitar) (excerpt)

Buzztler � Butterflies In The Evening Sun (full)

Buzztler � IndustrialAcidCity (excerpt)

So, now you know your track has been �On Air� on UKW/FM and WWW.

Hope u enjoyed. Perhaps there will be another show with your Buzztracks in the future, next time I'll send the invitation earlier. This time it has been a bonus for regular forum visitors ... �

Last edited by Buzztler on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Klangkulisse

Re: Your Buzztrack "on Air" on a real Radiostation?

Post by Klangkulisse »

Phantastic! :shock: :shock: :dance:
Missed your post – may be next time … ;)
boombaxx

Post by boombaxx »

hey thanks for playing my track :dance: will be sure to check out the show
Buzztler

Post by Buzztler »

:dance: So, hello again everyone ...

there will be another show about Jeskola Buzz in the near future, so please be patient. I hope to setup the show in a way that a sort of Podcast should be downloadable from the cancelled website for a week and perhaps some other way is possible to grab it for you ... :dance: I just have to check some "parameters" with the management of the radiostation ;)
Last edited by Buzztler on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xenobioz

Post by xenobioz »

Cool! I'm too late, but at least you got to play an excerpt from my song. Thanks! :D
Candle

Post by Candle »

Buzztler wrote::dance: So, hello again everyone ...

there will be another show about Jeskola Buzz in the near future, so please be patient. I hope to setup the show in a way that a sort of Podcast should be downloadable from the radiodarmstadt.de website for a week and perhaps some other way is possible to grab it for you ... :dance: I just have to check some "parameters" with the management of the radiostation ;)
That would be awesome! 8-)

See You In The Shadows…
oskari
Site Admin

Post by oskari »

post the crap here please
Buzztler

Post by Buzztler »

:dance:
oskari wrote:post the crap here please
:dance:
I've Seen it and try to get as many o.k.'s as possible right now, still waiting for Shytan and his Interview and I'll also have to contact Nephtali. Mag is already on Board with his Interview. I'll contact you if the open questions are cleared.
We will get the First Show up here without some commercial stuff so Most of the Show should be reachable ... many thx in advance ....