buzz forums

forums of the buzz
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:48 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:23 pm 

Hello again,

I'll produce another radioshow this time moderated for the international Buzzscene in english ( this is going to be funny ;))for our non-commercial radio-station in Germany called Radio Darmstadt or simply RaDaR. The show is called Monolith and my topic this time again is trackers, trackermusic and esp. Jeskola-Buzz-Tracker.

So finally you have again the chance to participate in the show with one or two of your tracks made with Buzztracker.

This time you can send your tracks 256kb mp3 for a longer period of time, Minimum 1st September 2018 to the following mailaddress: monolith((ADD))radiodarmstadt.de (guess you know what stands for ((ADD)).

If you send your track you make sure that you are the creator of the track and do not infringe any worldwide or esp. german copyright. Also you declare that your Lyrics in the track are not a breach of etiquette.
Furthermore you give the track free for broadcasting for the above show for non-commercial use like in Buzztunes: "Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike (by-nc-sa)" and for listening and Download in the RaDaR +7 Mediathek for one week and perhaps a longertime hosting on Oskari's jeskola.net Page.

Perhaps it would be nice if you tell how the track title is pronounced (if it is spanish for example), what's the track about, genre, something about yourself, your home country, your way to Buzz etc.

I'll make a choice and please do not be disappointed if I decide not to play your track (this time) ... at the moment it seems I can play almost everything :).

You can also listen to the show via webradio: click the homepage radiodarmstadt.de and then click the button webradio.

The show Monolith about Music-Trackers and esp. Buzz will be on Air: 1st: 25th of Septemberl 2018 20:00-22:00h p.m.
2nd: 26th September 2018 07:00-09:00h a.m.
3rd: 26th September 2018 13:00-15:00h p.m. if everything goes as planned.
Btw there is a plan to abolish the Broadcast by antenna VHF-band in Germany, so use your Chance to be really "onAir" ...

I'll wait for your response and hope again you like the idea and want to participate ...

Last edited by Buzztler on Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:21 am 

do you care if the song has been published elsewhere (bu┼║ztunes)?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:23 pm 

;) No, certainly it doesn't matter, if it is already on buzztunes or elsewhere, just the nc-by-cc-license is important as I explained before ... . Some "worldpremiere" files would also be o.k. for sure, but most important is the scene is on board and puts some tracks up, otherwise I have to change my concept ...