New EP w/ remix-kits from auto-auto

rajmond

New EP w/ remix-kits from auto-auto

Post by rajmond »

Yo ppl,

I love buzz and I have since i first tried it in 2001 or 2002 or whatever it was. I've actually never been able to drop it since the workflow is so smooth and you can realize all your crazy ideas withing seconds. Anyways, my band auto-auto has released three full length albums and two EP's entierly produced with buzz..

and yesterday was the release of the latest EP from us, it's called "THE SKIES ARE YOUR HUNTING GROUND". Released via german label Out of Line it's also availible for free download through the page http://theskiesareyourhuntinground.auto-auto.se

It is nowdays what I myself would categorize as electro indie... But you might be of a different opinion. Please tell me what you think and if you can recognize any standardized buzzmachines ;)

Cheers
magmavander

Re: New EP w/ remix-kits from auto-auto

Post by magmavander »

Well, this is really good! Great work, the voice is amazing, excellent singer, arrangements are top too.
I encourage everyone to listen to it.
Sometimes it reminds me some new wave bands like BlancMange, softcell, heaven17 or Japan.
The sound is very good but here and there there are some very minor saturation and maybe the bass and kick could be deeper, with more presence (I am listening with headphones). But well, as I listened an mp3, maybe this is the cause of the artefacts.
Thanks!!
rajmond

Re: New EP w/ remix-kits from auto-auto

Post by rajmond »

thank you for the nice comments. It's always good with input from fellow musicans. I thins that what you hear is due to my pretty quick mastering of this... We were already a bit to delayed and had to release this to be able to get on with our lives. So that will be better next time :)

We tried to get away from the synthie-pop we've been doing before...