buzz forums

forums of the buzz
It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:05 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:57 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:56 am
Posts: 6
Location: Russia
My new goa\psytrance track. Enjoy !

http://www.buzztunes.org/music/pingva/pingu-sounds-of-rajasthan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:00 am
Posts: 21
Location: Auckland+Toronto
Hey, this is really cool. Nice job on it! What did you use to generate the pad that starts at 13~ s?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:56 am
Posts: 6
Location: Russia
Jay200MPH wrote:
Hey, this is really cool. Nice job on it! What did you use to generate the pad that starts at 13~ s?

If I got it right, it's FSM Arpman Vinje II-proccessed, I'd rather say it's not a pad but a lead. The synth-pad in the beginning is FSM Infector. Also there's Jeskola Qsamo for bassline, ld fungus for another lead, Jeskola Bass 3 for some fx's, FSM Kick for kicking )) and some other important buzzmachine stuff, including filters with lfo's, reverbs, delays and so on ))


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 pm
Posts: 2
Dude, great track!
I am listening to it on my headphones. You got really good panorama and space management on this song. I think first bass is great and you should keep it for all of song. This "accordion-like" intro and chopped lead blew my mind up! Great work!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:56 am
Posts: 6
Location: Russia
eightball wrote:
Dude, great track!
I am listening to it on my headphones. You got really good panorama and space management on this song. I think first bass is great and you should keep it for all of song. This "accordion-like" intro and chopped lead blew my mind up! Great work!

Dziękuję bardzo !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 am 

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:49 pm
Posts: 83
Banging stuff .. I gotta show it to my mate alex.. He's currently trying to convince me to go to http://boomfestival.org/boom2012/ this year. This could get us in the mood :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:47 pm 

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 12
Where can I get ld fungus? Couldn't find it in Buzzmachines.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:35 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:55 pm
Posts: 31
Pekka wrote:
Where can I get ld fungus? Couldn't find it in Buzzmachines.


http://www.box.com/s/7or4j6v7ll7sjanhim6b

it's a beta machine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:18 pm 

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 12
flat wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Where can I get ld fungus? Couldn't find it in Buzzmachines.


http://www.box.com/s/7or4j6v7ll7sjanhim6b

it's a beta machine.


Thanks a lot :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group