New Buzz tracks and a buzztunes question...

Zwei Kreise

New Buzz tracks and a buzztunes question...

Post by Zwei Kreise »

Hello all,

So after a long, long while of not having Buzz (explained it in another topic but, long story short, I used to be in this community quite a while ago under the name Axs) and after a few months of doing nothing but getting accustomed to using it again and basically doing nothing but twiddling knobs and making little experiments, I finally recently got down to making some tracks with it. Posted a couple of them on my soundcloud here :
https://soundcloud.com/zweikreise/rcelus
https://soundcloud.com/zweikreise/relwaynm

I have to say it is good to be back (at least 20 machines running at once and I don't think I've ever got over the 4% cpu mark, this is just sweet af), but I wanted to create a buzztunes account to upload the tracks I'm making in Buzz at the moment and I can't seem to do so. I enter the information for the registration and it just says "Working..." and does nothing. I've left it on the page for quite a while but nothing happens. Am I missing something ? I went and checked the FAQ and the forums here but I couldn't seem to find anything related to that problem.

Anyways, I don't usually post much but I'll be lurking on here often from now on so, seeya!
Klangkulisse

Re: New Buzz tracks and a buzztunes question...

Post by Klangkulisse »

Good tracks, I like both.

They hold both an interesting balance between abstract- and melodyness.
Some-E

Post by Some-E »

Good soundscape in the tracks!

BuzzTunes, I don't know, haven't been there for a long time. Now I just logged in and it seems to work. Registration is something I cannot test.

Some-E / Synthez-vous
Some-E

Post by Some-E »

Ah, you already reported about the registration bug and it has been fixed :)