buzz forums
http://forums.jeskola.net/

Qsamo (and others synths) presets
http://forums.jeskola.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=116
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tinga [ Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Qsamo (and others synths) presets

Here is my presets for this great synth, more than 200, some are not so bad. (posted on the church, but some update in this bank)
Maybe it will be usefull to have an external tool to manage presets, or some additional boxes in window's preset like "rename" (actualy, rename=add new preset), and "send" (double click to send a sound doesn't work anymore), also a multi selection for massive delete.

Attachments:
Jeskola Qsamo.prs.xml.zip [84.01 KiB]
Downloaded 630 times

Author:  Klangkulisse [ Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Qsamo presets

Cool! Particulary the noise-tonal experiments

Author:  tinga [ Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Qsamo (and others synths) presets

Here is my presets for the Oatmeal, 2 Mo more than in the last archive, so update, initially, I wanted to make banks classified but...

Author:  szaszhareen [ Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Qsamo (and others synths) presets

tinga wrote:
Here is my presets for this great synth, more than 200, some are not so bad. (posted on the church, but some update in this bank)
Maybe it will be usefull to have an external tool to manage presets, or some additional boxes in window's preset like "rename" (actualy, rename=add new preset), and "send" (double click to send a sound doesn't work anymore), also a multi selection for massive delete.



thanks for the presets! I just tried to use the qsamo template and got the error "PasteTemplate failed (there is an error in xml document (2,2).)"

any idea how to fix this?

thanks :)

Author:  magmavander [ Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Qsamo (and others synths) presets

fantastic!!!! Incredibly good! tinga x :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: = :o
sza : this is preset not template I think.

Author:  Buzztler [ Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Qsamo (and others synths) presets

@ tinga: the presets for the Oatmeal synth are really awesome, very cool bird and nature sounds :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Author:  wikter [ Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Qsamo (and others synths) presets

Any presets for those Zephod MX & ZX machines?

Author:  tinga [ Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Qsamo (and others synths) presets

Some presets for Zwar's Taurus, 64 sounds, half bank, I'll finish it soon, Taurus is a very good FM synth, I make this bank this afternoon, a long time I didn't play with FM synth, cool afternoon, Taurus is very easy to use, I will make more bass, this synth is great for infra.
Polac's loader is so cool for bank organizing, sounds in 2 formats, .prs .fxb
Attachment:
Taurus.zip [5.86 KiB]
Downloaded 71 times

Author:  tinga [ Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  PULSAR

Some presets for BTDSys Pulsar, using only internal waves.
Attachment:
BTDSys Pulsar.prs.xml.zip [11.87 KiB]
Downloaded 13 times

Author:  bozz [ Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PULSAR

tinga wrote:
Some presets for BTDSys Pulsar, using only internal waves.
Attachment:
BTDSys Pulsar.prs.xml.zip

Thanks for sharing, it seems I can not load them into Polac VSTi Loader v1.1.9.9.1 in buze 0.5.9 in wine in ubuntu 14.04 LTS?
Is it possible sharing presets as .prs also? My presets have this non-xml format. Or are there any tools which can convert between xml <> prs?

Author:  Candle [ Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PULSAR

bozz wrote:
tinga wrote:
Some presets for BTDSys Pulsar, using only internal waves.
Attachment:
BTDSys Pulsar.prs.xml.zip

Thanks for sharing, it seems I can not load them into Polac VSTi Loader v1.1.9.9.1 in buze 0.5.9 in wine in ubuntu 14.04 LTS?
Is it possible sharing presets as .prs also? My presets have this non-xml format. Or are there any tools which can convert between xml <> prs?


I'm not certain why you're trying to load the presets into the VSTi loader as Pulsar is a native Buzz machine. New Buzz uses XML files for its presets (from what I understand) & I don't think there's a tool to make XML Preset backwards compatible with the old PRS format - tho, that would be an interesting project for a developer with some time on his/her hands.

See You In The Shadows…

Author:  Candle [ Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PULSAR

tinga wrote:
Some presets for BTDSys Pulsar, using only internal waves.
Attachment:
BTDSys Pulsar.prs.xml.zip


Merci! I've been playing around with Pulsar recently (both the Generator & Effect) & I look forward to playing around with some presets. :dance:

See You In The Shadows…

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/