Various templates

tinga

Various templates

Post by tinga »

I try to make some stereo effects, and also test new bigyo's Eq machines, why 31 instead 30 or 32, just to have one more than Hyperion? :lol:
This template is a gradual phase using eq like a rhythm box :oops: with a 16 samples wave system for 2 BTDSys Peer LFO in 30 and 31 tracks, i'll add a peer state to make many patchs with this system.
You can use it to have regular curve to make presets for the 2 graphic eq (hyperion an Eq 31), for this turn the wave shape of the lfo to sine, min max in peer ctrl for db.
(volume is off to avoid trouble)

edit
This template is crappy and eq31 has changed.

another one, silent with a better sine curve and some inertia.
Attachments
eq_sine_effect1.zip
(3.29 KiB) Downloaded 685 times
Eq_test_dephaz_16.1-16.bmx.zip
(5.19 KiB) Downloaded 1163 times
Last edited by tinga on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
tinga

Re: Various templates

Post by tinga »

Peer Chord in three tracks, one Wood and two Qsamo, IX accumulator, peer ctrl and lfo, chorpse, HALYverb

Open "chair1/xy-mlb" ctrl's window and play with LMB
Template for my chair's trio.
Use some meantone tuning. minor hexatonique in peer scale, try other scales...
If scale, then chords ;)
Attachments
ifscalethenchord.zip
(5.82 KiB) Downloaded 749 times
tinga

Post by tinga »

a Guaguanco pattern, to test my new template, very easy to use, arpeggiator is perfect for rhythms, coming soon more templates, after 2 years of inactivity, i return to buzz with many projects.
Attachments
guaguanco.zip
(17.54 KiB) Downloaded 894 times
mantratronic

Post by mantratronic »

tinga wrote:a Guaguanco pattern, to test my new template, very easy to use, arpeggiator is perfect for rhythms, coming soon more templates, after 2 years of inactivity, i return to buzz with many projects.
welcome back ;) but I think you have been one of the most active buzzers over the last 2 years, so I'm now looking forward to a FLOOD of new stuff :D the new setup sounds good and i see you have been learning mixing :geek:
tinga

Arpeggiator, Split and scales

Post by tinga »

Arpeggiator turns to a scales controller. (see attachment)
(notes and rhythms are edited with the nice graphic interface in machine's window, so no velocity)

Via midi Accumulator sends note to Arpeggiator, again via midi, velocity values are sent to Split, an finaly to split's layers are connected, one voice is fixed, the second is random, accumulator and split do the job, accumulator in multi tracks can control arpeggiator in many different ways.
Mantratronic wrote:welcome back but I think you have been one of the most active buzzers over the last 2 years, so I'm now looking forward to a FLOOD of new stuff the new setup sounds good and i see you have been learning mixing
Many questions about what i'm doing in Buzz, ten years i'm buzzin' and i didn't produce music, sometime i want to use pattern editor to make normal music, but now it's to late, machinic music hath eaten me up, and now i've to do concerts and other things, so i have to make some effort with mix :? .
I try to find funding for a piece of generative music in a period of one year, a 365 days bmx, since 3 years i make some test to realize this monstrosity.

Now, the situation is very good with peer machines, Arpeggiator and Relativion change many things, Arpeggiator solve all the rhythm troubles i have since the biginning of my work, with split, these 2 machines are fantastic, is great to work again with solution for every thing. MT Eno will be very useful for my one year music.
Attachments
Arptoscale.zip
(5.43 KiB) Downloaded 745 times
IXix

Post by IXix »

Tinga, I can barely understand what's going on in most of your bmx but I'm glad that I'm involved. A 365 day track? Only you could imagine such a thing. I look forward to hearing at least some of the results. :)
tinga

Post by tinga »

I did not write that:
IX Accumulator wrote:Seeds the track's random number generators based on the current:

00 - second (0-59)
01 - minute (0-59)
02 - hour (0-23)
03 - day of the week (0-6)
04 - day of the month (1-31)
05 - day of the year (0-365)
06 - month (0-11)
07 - year (since 1900)
10 - second (unique)
11 - minute (unique)
12 - hour (unique)
13 - day (unique)

Unique values are calculated from the number of seconds elapsed since midnight, January 1, 1970 Adding 1000 to the argument will cause the secondary rng to be seeded ie. 1006 == seed secondary generator with current month.
IX wrote: I can barely understand what's going on in most of your bmx but I'm glad that I'm involved. A 365 day track? Only you could imagine such a thing. I look forward to hearing at least some of the results.
.Accmltr make it possible ;)
tinga

Post by tinga »

A 8 notes sequencer.

Accumulator determines the order in which notes are played, and Apeggiator the Rhythm of the patterns, it is a normal sequencer, accmltr sends note off if you want fewer notes, 8 notes max for this template, but 16 24 32 or more for future, "As played" is the selected mode in arpeggiator, and the first accumulator of the chain sends for each track of the second one an increasing delay, that rules the order of the notes.
I can write now exactly what I want, normal music, but with a multiplicative system, because the pattern is broken down into several elements, (notes pitch, tuning, rhythms, order) for example, you can access to all the permutations of a scale, CDEFGABCD becomes CEDFEGFA or CDEDEFEFG with the trig delay control or the tuning, with just one trig.
Attachments
accarp.zip
(6.64 KiB) Downloaded 760 times
tinga

Accumulator playing Bach's prelude in C major

Post by tinga »

Prelude in C BWV 846 JS Bach
Modular version

In this template, the arpeggios can be changed in every way you want, with different grooves, but order of patterns can also be changed, accumulator is a great machine, the subtick resolution is track 8 in "trig/del_A" (and also track 8 in the rhythm ctrl) , synchro is a little bit tricky to play a wrote piece of music, but it works, so why not a modular Bach's prelude. For my project of one year music, this prelude could be play every day in a different version always at the same hour, i will test this first template every day (not the final version in the zip), just to see if accumulator is ok, oh! i'm jocking, of course no doubt that it will work, so i've done 0,138% of my project (1440 mn in a day).
To play, put the slider of the opened peerctrl beyond 50%, select different rhythms in "RhythmState", or try manualy in the "rhythm" peerctrl. My best template since a long time, i've just to add velocity. The 35 bars of this prelude are the 35 snapshots of "patterns" peerstate. Accumulator is a perfect arpeggiator, and i'm an idiot for not having made ​​this template earlier :oops: , Jeskola arpeggiator give me the idea...
Attachments
bwv846_b3.zip
(10.85 KiB) Downloaded 756 times
Buzztler

Post by Buzztler »

Modular version

:o :shock: :o That's an awesome ... wonderful ... superb ... intelligent ... totally exhausted ... and utterly confusing ... amazing ... work of buzzart ... you are so deep into buzztracker ... tinga for automatism-buzzpresident ... :D 8-)
tinga

Accumulator playing Bach's prelude in C major (velocity vers

Post by tinga »

Modular version -velocity added.

IX Accumulator
8 notes sequencer with groove and velocity (perfect for tunable synths)

IX split is awesome for velocity, in this second version, i added velocity.
3 Oatmeal, and just 2 tracks in random mode for small variations on the bass line.
Needs the last buzz version to work (i suppose, because many change with peer machines, i don't know when these things happened but, accumulator works now without inertia in peerstate, and i can reduce it to 0 2/16 with peerctrl, and many other goodies, you can change a machine and keep the assignment, clone fonction is killer to duplicate peer template, etc...)

With tunable synths:

Code: Select all

/microtuning
kibibu Green Milk, Kibibu Green Milk
Bigyo Wood One
Bigyo Earth Plate
MadBrain's Dynamite 6
M4
Jeskola Qsamo
Matilde Tracker2, Matilde Tracker II
Matilde Tracker3, Matilde 3
ld auricula2
MadBrain's 4fm2f
kibibu PeerTune, Tuner
/..
you can change prelude's chords by note permutations (with Kibibu's PeerTune 8-) ), or by notes cancellation.
Attachments
oatx3_bach1.zip
(21.2 KiB) Downloaded 776 times
IXix

Post by IXix »

Words fail me. Astonishing. I can hardly believe my ears.
4516N41

Re: Accumulator playing Bach's prelude in C major

Post by 4516N41 »

tinga wrote:Prelude in C BWV 846 JS Bach
Modular version

To play, put the slider of the opened peerctrl beyond 50%, select different rhythms in "RhythmState"
:shock: I almost had a heartattack :D But anyway fucking AWSOME!!!
tinga

Split motions

Post by tinga »

Thanks for comments.

The first step of an orchestrator, silent templates, but more coming soon, you can try if you want assign to 6 tunable synth, use my new 12 steps arpeggiator, and create your orchestra.
Very good surprise when i've try split's layer motion, it's perfect to make changing orchestrations. IX your machines are absolutely terrific.
Attachments
split_move_test1.zip
(2.64 KiB) Downloaded 688 times
Arp_12.zip
(2.42 KiB) Downloaded 694 times
atavic

some old templates

Post by atavic »