Artificial jazz band

4516N41

Artificial jazz band

Post by 4516N41 »

Because of my own panic :oops: this thread got a little bit confusing so I decided to have the latest version of the template and the IX´s version of PeerLFO(with the original filename) on top. And delete my other links in the thread.

BTDSys Peer LFO.dll
http://www.box.com/s/yoemnqdpllkl2h25y7bg
Attachments
Artificial Jass Band(fixed).rar
(18.25 KiB) Downloaded 698 times
Last edited by 4516N41 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mute

Re: Artificial jazz band

Post by mute »

Very nice man. If I get a moment I may just abuse this.
flat

Post by flat »

Where can I get IX version of BTDsys peerLFO?
In what does it differ from BTDSys_Peer_LFO_newbuzz 5/17/2009 ? (it's the one I have)
tinga

Post by tinga »

flat wrote:Where can I get IX version of BTDsys peerLFO?
I don't remember where is the new peer lfo :? , it seems that 4516N41 has renamed BTDSys Peer LFO "BTDSys Peer LFO(IX)", but the new version is just a small update, a bug fix, so the new just replace the old (i've got a message "missing machine") .
thOke

Post by thOke »

tinga wrote:
I don't remember where is the new peer lfo :? , it seems that 4516N41 has renamed BTDSys Peer LFO "BTDSys Peer LFO(IX)", but the new version is just a small update, a bug fix, so the new just replace the old (i've got a message "missing machine") .
i think the ix versions of btdsys machines are here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/btdsys/files/

and yes, he renamed it ! :evil: ;) .... if you want to load the artificial jazz band bmx, you must rename the IX version to "BTDSys Peer LFO(IX)"

very nice template btw !
flat

Post by flat »

thanks, it's working.
4516N41

Post by 4516N41 »

it seems that 4516N41 has renamed BTDSys Peer LFO "BTDSys Peer LFO(IX)
Yeah sorry about that :oops: I´m a little bit strange like that(I keep forgetting that other people might need to load my songs).

I made some changes to the template yesterday.

1. I made peerstate and LFO control the TPB & BPM so now I can save it as a template. And added transport so it plays as soon as it loads.
2. I used peerstate and LFO to control the peerchord ticks and chords.
3. I was able to use LFO to control the Length of the bassnotes so the only thing that is left is to control the Toms so they come in at breaks and not just anytime they feel like it ;) and the organ noteoffs .

See the first post.
Last edited by 4516N41 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
4516N41

Post by 4516N41 »

In what does it differ from BTDSys_Peer_LFO_newbuzz 5/17/2009 ? (it's the one I have)
The IX version can control other peer machines. The original only moved the sliders but didn´t change the parameters if I remember correctly
thOke

Post by thOke »

4516N41 wrote:
4. I included the IX version of LFO in the WDE Notebook.
erm ... i guess you won't be able to open the xml if you didn't put the IX version into the gear folder before !
so ... that makes no sense to me :oops:
4516N41

Post by 4516N41 »

thOke wrote:
4516N41 wrote:
4. I included the IX version of LFO in the WDE Notebook.
erm ... i guess you won't be able to open the xml if you didn't put the IX version into the gear folder before !
so ... that makes no sense to me :oops:
Umm well yeah...Excuse me while I punch myself in the face....

I have stopped hitting myself and changed my previous post so now the template and the Dll are in separated files. :)
mute

Post by mute »

distributing renamed dll's is a no no. as if people aren't confused enough by the different peer machine builds..

however, good stuff ;]
4516N41

Post by 4516N41 »

mute wrote:distributing renamed dll's is a no no. as if people aren't confused enough by the different peer machine builds..

however, good stuff ;]
True and a good rule. I renamed the IX version because of possible compatibility issues(But there seems to be none. But when I downloaded it I could not be sure)

Here is a version for those that exchanged the old LFO with IX´s straight up (No (IX) in the filename). But I must add that if you don´t have the latest PeerLFO file It will loop the same thing over and over again and just the drums.

See first post.
Last edited by 4516N41 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
strobotone

Post by strobotone »

pretty interesting stuff !
mantratronic

Post by mantratronic »

That is some serious free jazz you have there... All it needs is some occasional wrong notes to make it more realistic :ugeek: (that's a jazz smilie imo)
4516N41

Post by 4516N41 »

mantratronic wrote:That is some serious free jazz you have there... All it needs is some occasional wrong notes to make it more realistic :ugeek: (that's a jazz smilie imo)
I´ll take a look and see what I can do about that ;)
Klangkulisse

Post by Klangkulisse »

Very cool! :o
May be you could give the instruments a chance to solo for a moment and let the others join in again.
xenobioz

Post by xenobioz »

I tried to load it but it had every machine I don't have so I gave up after a installing few. :|
4516N41

Post by 4516N41 »

xenobioz wrote:I tried to load it but it had every machine I don't have so I gave up after a installing few. :|
Yeah it´s probably the stereo patched effects so I made adjustments to the template that uses only the original mono ones :oops: .

Machine List: IX´s PeerLFO , BTDSys Peerstate, Transport, BTDSys Peerchord, FSM Phatman, Ninja Delay, Jeskola Raverb, Green filter, PercFM, Jeskola Organ, MDA Piano,Hyperion, Pearl drums, Bass3....

And I´ll upload the BMX file also, so you can at least discard the missing machines and hear the rest.
Klangkulisse wrote:Very cool!
May be you could give the instruments a chance to solo for a moment and let the others join in again.
I made the bass and piano take some rests at random places so they do solo a bit more in the latest version ;)
mantratronic wrote:That is some serious free jazz you have there... All it needs is some occasional wrong notes to make it more realistic

Well I extended the range of the notes for the piano and bass in the latest version so it goes a "bit" 8-) off scale at moments.

Anyway thanks guys for the tips. I think it sounds better now :D (only those noteoffs left I think......)

http://www.box.com/s/5tgpiur2jo5vzbqb319k BMX

http://www.box.com/s/6j6uxpj02jfxl3ip4m4z Template
szaszhareen

Post by szaszhareen »

where can i find hyperion and transport? also, if i install jeskola raverb will it work or do i need to find the esoteric (stereo) version?
4516N41

Post by 4516N41 »

Hyperion
http://www.buzzmachines.com/machineinfo.php?id=1041

Transport
http://www.box.com/s/40carkrg3elc855yklgl
if i install jeskola raverb will it work or do i need to find the esoteric (stereo) version?
The latest file uses only mono machines

http://www.box.com/s/5tgpiur2jo5vzbqb319k BMX