Malitide VS Unwieldy

syphilissauna

Malitide VS Unwieldy

Post by syphilissauna »

hey so Ive been using Utrk for years now (could only ever get the first version to work ..utrk2 crashes ) but im curious are there reasons to use Malitide 3 over utrk ? Albeit this is probably mostly a matter of personal preference but im just curious if any of youse have used both .. and like one over the other.. I know Ive used Utrk for years because you can assign retrigger to a fader via peercontrol.. which i dont think you can do with Malitide ..
wauterboi

Re: Malitide VS Unwieldy

Post by wauterboi »

I generally use MTrk when I can because it's simpler and I'm generally used to it. UTrk is for when I bump into 32-bit waves and is like the granddaddy of sampling in Buzz. It's just a bit over kill at times.
n3wjack

Post by n3wjack »

I love UTrk because it's so good to chop up breaks with for some good jungle/dnb action.
Matilda doesn't quite cut it for that, but if you don't need the beat choppage then I use that one instead.
pinkj

Post by pinkj »

n3wjack wrote:I love UTrk because it's so good to chop up breaks with for some good jungle/dnb action.
Matilda doesn't quite cut it for that, but if you don't need the beat choppage then I use that one instead.
Matilda is fantastic for chopping breaks with the '09' offset command.