I wrote an acid tune

Tiadiad

I wrote an acid tune

Post by Tiadiad »

Here it is, kinda like it, thought I'd share with the community.

www.soundcloud.com/tiadiad/acid-117
Klangkulisse

Re: I wrote an acid tune

Post by Klangkulisse »

That is really worth sharing, enjoyed it very much, thanks.
Tiadiad

Post by Tiadiad »

Thank you sir!
magmavander

Post by magmavander »

I like this. Reminds me the time when there was a musical genre called Clicks & Pops 8-)
I enjoyed the atmosphere, the various sounds. I just think that some more mastering work may be a good idea. I'd like to hear more drums, they can add a lot.
Klangkulisse

Post by Klangkulisse »

Yes, that's right, the overall sound could profit from some mastering, but it is also part of the atmosphere that ist is not pushed to a highly polished sound design. But may be a littel bit could do it, especially the room could get more opened. ;)
Tiadiad

Post by Tiadiad »

I'm with you guys. I don't have the system or room for mastering though, nor the skill for it. I resolved myself to just writing tunes the best I can with what I have kind of thing. Honestly, I try not to break my head over it these days, and I make as much noise as I can before it all goes diving into the black hole of time. It's so true though that I have this fear of listening to what I wrote on other systems as my mixes rarely translate well, oh well...
Thank you guys for your listens and comments. For me, if one or two people say they liked what I did, that's job accomplished :D