BTDSys Custom Seq Steps

IXix

Re: BTDSys Custom Seq Steps

Post by IXix »

I only use the default theme myself, which is why I hadn't noticed any problem. Which theme do you use? When I get time I'll see if I can find a way to make it work properly.
Buzztler

Post by Buzztler »

I digged :arrow: :roll: :oops: :lol: :P deeper ... I think it has to do with the Second Line of Data, like elapsed time etc which appears under the Icon Bar, if your screen-resolution is Low. On my XP System the Resolution is also Low, but the, taskbar at the bottom disappears and also the menu-line. The SeqStep Can find the window with the stepnumbers.

It seems it cannot do that on my Win7 32bit for some reason at the same Resolution of 1024x786 ...

Anyway thank you IXix for your fast Response and for your work on these machines ...

Oh, you were fast again ... I use the same selfhacked Version of the " iLKke Machines extended theme " on all my computers ...
Last edited by Buzztler on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IXix

Post by IXix »

Buzztler wrote:I use the same selfhacked Version of the " iLKke Machines extended theme " on all my computers ...
Does the same thing happen with the standard iLKke Machines theme?
Buzztler

Post by Buzztler »

;) It's not my hack, that is for sure. I'm sorry but I can't tell you if it happens with the original theme too, 'cause I Cannot dig it up on my Harddisk.
But you can reproduce the same Error with the latest More 1.3 Shadow fix theme on Win 7 32 Bit screen-resolution 1024x768. It also does not show the SeqStep.txt numbers in the Sequence Editor.
So take this One if you wanna Test, it also has a Second Line of Icons then.
(Btw I hate this spell aid on my Tablet, it does a Lot of shit and is the opposite of useful :roll: :lol:)

Furthermore a higher Resolution does not solve the Problem. The Mire theme is based on iLKke and I think it has some nice Look, but also some nice Bugs in it too. As I mentioned before and thoke also did before the Missing scrollbars in Menü, it simply Cuts away some of the options instead of switching into scroll Mode, Silly that noone has a solution for this...
IXix

Post by IXix »

Okay thanks. I'll have a look as soon as I get less busy.