Leapmotion with Buzz?

AndersBrontosaurus

Re: Leapmotion with Buzz?

Post by AndersBrontosaurus »

Awesome! You're the man!
tinga

Post by tinga »

Some fun with accumulator, tabla samples and leap motion, one instrument by hand, left hand can also change tempo, the beginning of a raga project, i will add tempura and solo.
https://youtu.be/ItQ7mdKdnxg
Joachip

Post by Joachip »

This one sounds like a crazy circus! :lol:
AndersBrontosaurus

Even if I don't have time for musicing I love watching videos and lurk on the forum.
tinga, may I ask, how's things going with leap motion? Re you using v1 or v2? Any new videos to share?
tinga

Post by tinga »

AndersBrontosaurus wrote:how's things going with leap motion? Re you using v1 or v2? Any new videos to share?
A long time since I used it, but I will try it with Launchpad, this one hasn't continuous controller, and I think v1 is better with Gecko midi.
I have so many video to do, and so many project to finish :oops:
magmavander

Post by magmavander »

Salut Tinga,

en ce moment à la médiathèque de Hyères :

http://mediatheque.ville-hyeres.fr/imag ... sic-ok.pdf

An one month expo about atypic music. Interactive sound sculptures you can play with. Some concerts, workshops and meetings.

voila :D
AndersBrontosaurus

tinga wrote:
AndersBrontosaurus wrote:how's things going with leap motion? Re you using v1 or v2? Any new videos to share?
A long time since I used it, but I will try it with Launchpad, this one hasn't continuous controller, and I think v1 is better with Gecko midi.
I have so many video to do, and so many project to finish :oops:
I do so much look forward to it!
Have no time for buzzing but always lurking on the forum. Some inspiring videos would be sweet.
tinga

Post by tinga »

Another one, very cool to play with this template, hands control everything, rate, notes, fx, scale, tonality and corona presets, just a small play. I made that 5 years ago. I'll post another one tomorrow very different.
https://youtu.be/IT4bmt0Bqq4
magmavander

Post by magmavander »

Another one, very cool to play with this template, hands control everything, rate, notes, fx, scale, tonality and corona presets, just a small play. I made that 5 years ago. I'll post another one tomorrow very different.
:o :dance: BIG :!:
tinga

Post by tinga »

Merci Mag, en vla une autre, another video we are tomorrow now, this one is a first step for a biggest project, but I want better sound, Evanescence is the SF2 I use, correct but not enough for a "pro" sound. The next one (tomorrow again) very techno.
https://youtu.be/WpoWyPuIzBw
magmavander

Post by magmavander »

C'est juste magnifique :o
Tes deux vidéos me font beaucoup penser à la musique française comme Debussy, Ravel, Milhaud, Poulenc, etc. J'adore.
Vraiment, cette seconde vidéo est magique :D ;) Quasi spectaculaire...
tinga

Post by tinga »

magmavander wrote:Tes deux vidéos me font beaucoup penser à la musique française comme Debussy, Ravel, Milhaud, Poulenc
Yes , I'm french :lol: , Whole tone scale is used by Debussy, and Ravel, Messiaen's scales are also great, symphonium is a very old project that I have in Buzz, this version is now obsolete (and never finished), one IXix's Magic will replace all the accumulators, and I can now make real melody, harmony but always with a large hand's control. Its really great to control many instruments with one hand, I have to add percussions, brass, maybe also a piano and a Corona.