invert values

commadore65

invert values

Post by commadore65 »

Hi I was just wondering weather there was a shortcut to invert values in the pattern editor. I'm just turning some muted channels on and turning some unmuted ones off all at the same time. Thought it would be quicker with some kind of value invert in the pattern editor.
mantratronic

Re: invert values

Post by mantratronic »

could you use mixio for this? i have a setup now where i have two mixios, one for my main channel and one for delay. i use the solo buttons on the delay mixio to do what you seem to be describing, muting most inputs and then soloing one of the two remaining channels when i want the channel 1 on, and muting channel 1 when i want channel 2.

ok, so i used another mixio to mix the main and delay and look at levels, but you get the idea. pressing solo or mute on channel 1 selects between the two inputs. oh of course their is a pattern parameter for both solo and mute, and one overrides the other. (added use of the inertia gives you very smooth transitions)
commadore65

Post by commadore65 »

lol.. yeah it was for mixIO I was doing it on actually. I was muting about 10 tracks and letting 4 through (in retrospect now you mention it I should have used the solo) but I've made the patterns now.

I thought I'd ask about weather a command existed as I always seem to find out something new on buzz.

Have to say mixIO is one of my favourite tools now. :)
mantratronic

Post by mantratronic »

commadore65 wrote:Have to say mixIO is one of my favourite tools now. :)
its the swiss army knife of buzz fu ;)