Waves vst kramer master tape and others

hundredcaws

Waves vst kramer master tape and others

Post by hundredcaws »

how to use them within buzz. i used to copy main dll from steinberg folder to buzz/gear/vst folder, that works with most plugins. some plugins require some extra stuff, i usually put them together in the same dir. mostly works fine. but not this time. waves installed itself outside steinberg folder... it has complicated dir structure, what files are necessary and where to put them?
Tiadiad

Re: Waves vst kramer master tape and others

Post by Tiadiad »

Hey :) I use Kramer MT a lot. The thing about waves plugins is that you don't get to choose where they get installed, instead you get a waveshell which you could just install into the default folder that the installer provides. Once installed, open up any vst with polac's VST adapter, right click on it, go to preferences, look around for a button that says: "Scan shell", or "scan all", press them, give it a second, then press ok, restart Buzz and now all of your waves plugs should be in the drop down menu where you'd go to load any other plugin. I use Buzz 64, so using Kramer vst3, all of my vst3 plugins show up once I right click, choose effects, polac vst, vst3.. If you're using the 32 bit one, I am guessing it's the same. Enjoy master tape, AWESOME plugin, you can also get a great deal on Slate Digital VTM if you shop around which is in the top 10 plugins ever written imo. Write back how it goes:)

P.S. Don't forget to use Waves Licensing Center to transfer your licenses to your computer.
hundredcaws

Re: Waves vst kramer master tape and others

Post by hundredcaws »

yeah !! that works. scan all. full scan. and.. works. thank you.