Nightwings (demo)

lantern

Nightwings (demo)

Post by lantern »

Hello,

it's been a long time since I've managed to pull of complete new track - this lack of creativity, laziness or whatever is really irritating. :shock:

However, at the end of last year we had a small collaboration with a friend of mine. We had plans of whole EP or something but sadly this one was the only complete track we did. Still it is a breath of fresh air for me, quite emotional track with vocals (by friend) included. It's currently a "demo" only, we were going to have even a mastered version but the hard drive containing the master was broken :cry: Fortunately the sound is quite bearable even without a proper mastering.

And here's the track itself: Nightwings.
The title is stolen from Robert Silverberg's (great) scifi novella. I'm not trying to sound cheesy but in my opinion it seems to fit to the mood of the track :D
szaszhareen

Re: Nightwings (demo)

Post by szaszhareen »

great job! i share your frustration for not completing tracks. this year i'm determined to release an album of my best unfinished buzz songs (once they're finished of course). i've managed to complete three since the year started. one per month isnt so bad i suppose. one thing that has helped is realizing when to toss an idea or element, or let it be as it is. once i spend more than a certain amount of time on some part of a track i either leave it or trash it and move on.

best of luck completing your tracks! :)
Tiadiad

Post by Tiadiad »

Simply amazing! One of the best songs I've heard in a while. Thank you for sharing.
Klangkulisse

Post by Klangkulisse »

Touching! This song is alive.