Search found 480 matches
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 1:01 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Anyone else recently having difficulties getting Buzz to even start?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3737
Re: Anyone else recently having difficulties getting Buzz to even start?
If you are using Windows 11 then look for Smart App Control and windows driver blocking. I for myself had to reinstall W11 after blocking of Rebuzz and Latencymon. So good luck. https://www.computerworld.com/article/4043925/windows-11-smart-app-control-explained.html https://www.resplendence.com/dri...
- Wed Aug 05, 2026 7:34 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Detecting VST3 plugins
- Replies: 14
- Views: 39546
Re: Detecting VST3 plugins
Well, in Case of using w11 IT could be prob of smart app Control or Access rights in the program folders. Not for Chahur of course, he ist using Linux . :) I found an older cause at discord lolokimono reported. If the VST3 folder contains a subfolder using the string '.vst3' in IT the vst3 ist Not l...
- Mon Aug 03, 2026 8:48 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Detecting VST3 plugins
- Replies: 14
- Views: 39546
Re: Detecting VST3 plugins
Hi Grids, I can confirm the bug of PVST loading vst via BMX although not in the list. That happens to me when I changed the path of vst folder using ReBuzz I am not sure about the vst3 issue. But I had similar problems. Maybe deleting the PVST vst list files snd full rescan helped. Via preferences o...
- Fri May 23, 2025 10:24 pm
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: new pvst beta (updated 28-Feb-2026)
- Replies: 623
- Views: 14402402
Re: new pvst beta (updated 19-May-2025)
Cool update again! Thank you.
Is it possible to fix the windows flip issue occuring after closing a VST?
Is it possible to fix the windows flip issue occuring after closing a VST?
- Fri May 23, 2025 10:22 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Midi to Bmx ?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 63666
Re: Midi to Bmx ?
honestly, I dont know. Check it out and report please? 
Re: ReBuzz
Does ReBuzz get an update when Polac posts a new version of the PVST loader (like today which specifically lists reBuzz loader improvements), or is it still best to manually update the version of PVST after updating rebuzz ? (and if so, do we grab the x86 or x64 version ... or both !) ReBuzz is 64 ...
- Sun May 18, 2025 11:45 am
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Midi to Bmx ?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 63666
Re: Midi to Bmx ?
I would use midi import in piano roll of new buzz 1503.
- Fri May 16, 2025 9:21 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: New tracker - Ultra DAW
- Replies: 12
- Views: 96362
Re: New tracker - Ultra DAW
Did not try it yet.
The author did release 2 vst a KVR. One is the miditrocic, a phrase editor.
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/miditronic-by-maksanet
Did someone try it (with buzz). Since I am look for a pinaoroll for buzz ...
EDIT: Arghh, its stand alone!
The author did release 2 vst a KVR. One is the miditrocic, a phrase editor.
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/miditronic-by-maksanet
Did someone try it (with buzz). Since I am look for a pinaoroll for buzz ...
EDIT: Arghh, its stand alone!
- Thu Apr 24, 2025 8:13 pm
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: new machine
- Replies: 26
- Views: 390185
Re: new machine
I am not sure what your message means, but I watched some of your videos. Thanks. Fascinating and creepy at the same time. You can see the typical AI failures in generated videos. Good to know ;) Thanks, the creepy part was by Sam or so. It's all AI-generated. You can see other videos here: https:/...
- Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:29 am
- Forum: Devs
- Topic: new machine
- Replies: 26
- Views: 390185
Re: new machine
there's also a new buzz ad that sounds a lot like an old orange demo for some reason https://jeskola.net/aivid/thister.mp4 MCP has been gaining attention lately, but so has the Buzz ad industry: https://jeskola.net/aimov/vhs3.mp4 Hi Oskari, I am not sure what your message means, but I watched some ...
Re: ReBuzz
Hello polac, Yes it does, because ReBuzz is sandboxing every vst in a song in separate processes. In standard Buzz it does scan only once. The only problem are the shell plugins like vst3shell/waveshell etc which i have to instanciate to check if there are new vsts in the shell. Thanx for reply, I ...
- Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:22 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: problem with buzztunes
- Replies: 7
- Views: 81998
Re: problem with buzztunes
Had no problems the last days including today.
Works without problems at the moment.
Works without problems at the moment.
Re: ReBuzz
Yes you are right. Just thought that RB scans the machines at start and, if there are some (perhaps new) incompatibilities, that might lead to (sometimes strange) errors. But for sure, a dev has to have a look at it. O.k., the errormessage is caused by something in the gen's folder, that's for sure...
Re: ReBuzz
Here 1782 started withoud errors. As you know I use W11, but I suppose your copied gearfolder is a candidate for the errors. ;) Well, I don't think the copied gearfolder is the problem, 'cause ReB should overwrite the data therein with it's new files, so that it can work otherwise it would be stran...
Re: ReBuzz
Ehm, I still have problems to get ReB goin'. I copied my 32bit Buzz Gearfolder to Rebuzz and then installed version 1782 as Admin over it again. When I start Rebuzz.exe for the first time, I suppress all Errormessages with ok, after this I get a final error, saying that an xml cannot be written to ...
- Sat Jan 11, 2025 8:18 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: New tracker - Ultra DAW
- Replies: 12
- Views: 96362
Re: New tracker - Ultra DAW
this looks very fake. very well-developed in both cases (except don't download the exes) I am a bit suspicous, too. Nobody in the forum installed it. In the renoise forum the author posted about his tracker seeking for beta testers. At least one person gave feedback, but who knows.... I better wait
Re: ReBuzz
... However, if you load a song with lots of pvst instances, it would load the shells again and again for each instance(each time only one time load per instance), perhaps this is the problem, but i doubt you have 2000 instances open :). I think I could circumvent the unnecessary loads somehow, I t...
Re: ReBuzz
If it would be possible to save a bmx with used machines into a zip file an reload the bmx into ReBuzz by using the same zip file as a termporary gear folder? That's a great idea, though for compatibility maybe have it as a new file type. So you could have .bmw - Song without samples .bmx - Song wi...
Re: ReBuzz
Hi devs and all buzzers, I suggest today a desired feature for future versions of ReBuzz, which would probably boost the collaboration between buzzers a lot. Considering the (frustrating) situation loading a bmx song with many missing machines. If it would be possible to save a bmx with used machine...
- Fri Dec 20, 2024 4:39 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: New tracker - Ultra DAW
- Replies: 12
- Views: 96362
Re: New tracker - Ultra DAW
thanx Grids for the link! wow, looks very impressive and professional. Only one person did it? incredible. Beside renoise, which the coder had in mind, the screenshots remind me a bit to ReBuzz, too. But the buzz workflow is missing 😉 What I am a bit jealous about is the elaborated piano roll and th...