Search found 4 matches

by majkol
Sat Sep 19, 2026 12:56 pm
Forum: Devs
Topic: Broad, non-Buzz-related question about audio software programming
Replies: 2
Views: 192

Re: Broad, non-Buzz-related question about audio software programming

Hi there! Plugdata doesn't seem like a bad choice if you want to get a prototype together fast. That will teach you the basic thinking of many visual audio programming environments. The nice part is that there are a bunch of these developed for various types of microcontrollers too, see for instance...
by majkol
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:28 pm
Forum: Devs
Topic: Hi + bufferbugger2
Replies: 5
Views: 48408

Re: Hi + bufferbugger2

And magmavander - another name I remember from the buzzchurch days! :dance: Nice to see you here!
by majkol
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:27 pm
Forum: Devs
Topic: Hi + bufferbugger2
Replies: 5
Views: 48408

Re: Hi + bufferbugger2

Mute, Ixix, makes me happy to see you're both still around the buzz-related parts of the interwebz! :dance:

And please feel free to share any thoughts or creations that come out of this - would be fun to hear!
by majkol
Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:07 pm
Forum: Devs
Topic: Hi + bufferbugger2
Replies: 5
Views: 48408

Hi + bufferbugger2

Hi all, It's been a while since I was actively involved in the Buzz scene, but this weekend I decided to see if I could put together a little effect. And lo and behold - the bufferbugger2 was born. There was an original bufferbugger somewhere back in 2008 or so which was never released, but that sou...