Me happy owner. :)

Mu_

Me happy owner. :)

Post by Mu_ »

Hi guys.
Today I've received two amazing gifts.
First one was expected, partially financed by me, Miroslav Philharmonik Orchestra & Choir Workstation - which makes me very glad.
But second one was totally surprise for me and has triggered an endorphine flood. Namely the thing is Garritan Personal Orchestra 4.0. :)

Now, I think with 3 keyboards, one joystick, the two orchestras (probably god bye to Sonatina) and Buzz, yep indeed - Buzz, I can turn my ideas and scratches into real music. I just cannot express how happy I am. :))))))
Last edited by Mu_ on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
toothsoup

Re: Me happy user. :)

Post by toothsoup »

Haha, that's some pretty awesome gifts! Make sure to link us up when you start creating stuff with them.

Hope everyone else has a great season :)
Mu_

Re: Me happy owner. :)

Post by Mu_ »

Sure I will. Now I'm practicing withe the new tools to know them. I've found some bugs in Miroslav - the first achievement of mine... ;)
chahur

Post by chahur »

That's a nice gift !
Could you explain how works the interface of Garritan and how it comes with buzz ?
Mu_

Post by Mu_ »

Sure it is! :)
Well, Aria works as vsti or/and standalone version as well.
With Buzz works fine, for me, for now. However I have no idea how it will be while I will need apply couple changing parameters at once per note.
Here are sample printscreens.

Tiadiad

Post by Tiadiad »

Hey Mu, noticed in your photos that you're one of the lucky owners of Diva:) How is it? I had to choose between d16 Lush and uhes Diva, went with Lush...so now I have my eye on Diva. Is it full of juicy analogue goodness? How is it on CPU, especially with some heavy modulation on?
Mu_

Post by Mu_ »

Well I have demo version which is workable with some random noise generated, so you can download it from u-he site and test it personally. I've tried couple of presets with playing 10 keys simultaneously. Usage of CPU was around 46-65% according to buzz cpu meter, but task manager showed at the same time max usage of only one from four cores at 3x-4x%. Graphically I like more Lush-110. :)
mcbpete

Post by mcbpete »

Mu_ wrote:Sure it is! :)
Well, Aria works as vsti or/and standalone version as well.
With Buzz works fine, for me, for now. However I have no idea how it will be while I will need apply couple changing parameters at once per note.
Here are sample printscreens.

I've completely forgotten - how do you get that new pattern editor look with the dials at the top ?
UNZ

Post by UNZ »

ctrl-q