URGENT - Advice needed - BEHRINGER BCF or EWQL + Notion 4

Mu_

URGENT - Advice needed - BEHRINGER BCF or EWQL + Notion 4

Post by Mu_ »

Hi guys.
I cannot sleep because I have to choose between Behringer BCF 2000 or EWQL Orchestra Silver Complete + Notion 4 notation program (which includes London Symphony Orchestra sounds).
And my Santa Clowns ;) say to me It have to be till today's end - because of black friday on sale (which ends at 2-nd December).
I have Garritan Personal Orchestra 4 and Miroslav Philharmonic already but I'm not quite happy with them - but to be honest I haven't used them much last year. I also have Notion Protege - which works 30 days in demo mode and cannot be activated to full version because they "don't support it anymore".
So in the field of music notation programs for orchestral scoring I have either freeware MuseScore (which I dislike - but it is free) or competetive upgrade to full version of Finale from the Protege (which is emergency exit in case not buying Notion for now). The latter I don't have to do now, because the offer doesn't end this weekend so I do have option to buy it later some day for half of price of Behringer. From the other hand I do have 2 orchestras, mentioned before, but I don't have any midi controller/mixer and this Behringer was item of my dreams. What I do now is preparing myself to scoring orchestral competition next year but also I don't want to resign from electronic music at all and vision of tweaking up parameters from piece of hardware with knobs and motorized sliders is very tempty for me. So what would you recommend to me? Please help because my head is going to explode.
Evelon

Re: URGENT - Advice needed - BEHRINGER BCF or EWQL + Notion

Post by Evelon »

Go with what YOU want. Trust your instinct/gut/G.A.S/needs/wants. ;)
Mu_

Post by Mu_ »

I want all of them. ;) But it is impossible. I send to the Clowns links for all the stuff and They have decided for my - whats left? Waiting for the December's Clownstmas and burning from impatience... ;)
Evelon

Post by Evelon »

I have no idea what you are saying.
mridlen

Post by mridlen »

Mu_ wrote:I want all of them. ;) But it is impossible. I send to the Clowns links for all the stuff and They have decided for my - whats left? Waiting for the December's Clownstmas and burning from impatience... ;)
you can say that again! :lol: :?: :?
Mu_

Post by Mu_ »

Evelon wrote:I have no idea what you are saying.
Nobody does but the Clowns. ;)