One stupid question

Melancolly

One stupid question

Post by Melancolly »

Hi I have a question is can a keyboard shortcut to turn the mirror such as automation curves in the model should be CTRL - G 0000- 3000 and must turn her abbreviation 3000-0000 ? I never found the opportunity to do this so I did not have to recreate vice versa

Thanks marcel
Evelon

Re: One stupid question

Post by Evelon »

I wish there was a keyboard shortcut to mirroring/inverting automation data, but there isn't (afaik). You can change your values, like you said (vice versa), and interpolate between two values (select/highlight range) with ctrl+i, and exponentially interpolate with ctrl+shift+i.

You can enter graphic mode with ctrl+g and then ctrl+left mouse key, and click+hold+draw a new automation.

Sidenote: I wish there was a keyboard shortcut for "endless rotary scrolling" for individual columns, like a slot machine wheel.
So when you (for example) scroll/offset the automation down and it goes below the pattern length (and usually "disapears"), it pops back again at the top of the pattern (and that way you can just offset/rotate/flip an automation column). This could be applied to note column for easily offsetting a melodic line or change the order of chords, etc.
vacuum

Post by vacuum »

In BTDSys Peer Ctrl you can turn values upside down (see the black window on the right when assigning parameters to it).
.. so a value of F000 would be 1000 and so..

rotating values:
you can make a selection (in pattern xp) and use ctrl + w , or ctrl + shift + w, to cycle values up/down
(changing the place of the value, not the value itself) (is not mirroring though)
Melancolly

Post by Melancolly »

Hey, thanks for your information about how it would be great if it were implemented Shortcuts easy way to turn or how I wrote mirroring values ​​in the model, there are possibilities ahead if you scroll as you type vim , but it's not exactly though. it's just more work to copy the first and the last , and use CTRL + i, or scroll , but even so it's great to use a buzz along with seqoia and I must say that the buzz is great fun and work , and especially perfect routing options and control VSTS .
I also tried Renoise but I must say that the workflow buzz is incredible and easy to think that nothing can match much like it currently am using buzz about the most just got a little problem with the implementation in wav format u think there is probably enough tracker big weakness in general if you're not used to it but on the other side of the balance unreal other options control that you can hardly find in other daw
Evelon

Post by Evelon »

vacuum wrote: rotating values:
you can make a selection (in pattern xp) and use ctrl + w , or ctrl + shift + w, to cycle values up/down
(changing the place of the value, not the value itself) (is not mirroring though)
OMGlolYes!

Thank you very much, Sander!
szaszhareen

Post by szaszhareen »

damn that is really cool, especially scrolling through the values while a pattern is playing. crazy stuff!
vacuum

Post by vacuum »

evelon wrote:Thank you very much, Sander!
:D Calling me by my first name , I like that :D
szaszhareen

Post by szaszhareen »

:lol:

Evelon

Post by Evelon »

vacuum

Post by vacuum »

I'm very very old actually :D