Where to find the Dlls for CLASSIC buzz?

crazycrinkle

Where to find the Dlls for CLASSIC buzz?

Post by crazycrinkle »

I also posted this on buzzmachines.com but it seems to be less active there:

Hello there, I am trying to get classic buzz going in windows 7, running windows xp mode virtualisation. But encounter the same problems as trying to do it just in 7.. half the DLL files are missing from the installation programs (downloaded multiple times/versions to verify) This seems to be the case with both massive pack and light packs.

I have tried running the fix kit with the "setup" option selected. It doesnt work.

I have copied the DLL files from the newer buzz version at jeskola.com, and that solves some of the problem, but it now states "sampleIO.dll" is missing.

Does anyone know how to get classic buzz working?

I need this because machines from my old songs are fudged with the newer buzz version, so it is no longer appropriate (many machines crash on load)

Can anyone advise how to get it working? And, assuming that windows xp mode is installed perfectly, and that previously when running in XP back in the day, no problems were encountered, why have the classic buzz uploads been changed to non-complete versions (missing DLLs)
JMC

Re: Where to find the Dlls for CLASSIC buzz?

Post by JMC »

i have a similar problem
windows 8.1 64b, buzz Build 1499

i have old files with pKick and pKick is installed but buzz cant find it some how
if i load the old file pKick is missing, but i can see it in the folder
i also used the stereo fix lee dragon tool patcher
its not like the world going down ... but still anoying
JMC

Re: Where to find the Dlls for CLASSIC buzz?

Post by JMC »