effect + generator sorting

Kados

effect + generator sorting

Post by Kados »

Hello there every1!

If any of you happen to know a way of organizing that massive amount of effects and generators in the new Buzz, I'd be glad if you shared it with me. :D
You know, in machine view --> right click --> New... --> Generator --> it says "Unsorted" and all the stuff is in there. Is it possible to create categories and put them nasty generators in those?

Peace!
vaisnava

Re: effect + generator sorting

Post by vaisnava »

the Index.txt put into the "Gear" folder. Seems to have been removed, but it still works. Check out some of the Index.txt here:

http://buzzmachines.com/indexsection.php

Hope that helps. I still use them in New Buzz myself. ;)
mantratronic

Post by mantratronic »

I made an updated index a while ago. I think I used hamster's old one, and just moved some new machines about. (and put my own machines front and center of course :D ) Also attached is the editor I used, I can't find a link online too it, but there was a BC thread about it.
Attachments
IndexEditor24.zip
(478.01 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
index.zip
Updated index.txt
(10.85 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
Kados

Post by Kados »

Thanks alot, both of you! :)
Happy Buzzing!
szaszhareen

Post by szaszhareen »

the machine search feature has, for me, rendered the right click menus obsolete. im glad to be off the mouse.
mantratronic

Post by mantratronic »

szaszhareen wrote:the machine search feature has, for me, rendered the right click menus obsolete. im glad to be off the mouse.
I do use the search 9 times out of 10, but sometimes i cant recall the right name or I want some inspiration. I think the index is good for people starting out though, especially if they have only got a few machines and want to know what alternatives they could get off buzzmachines.
Kados

Post by Kados »

Besides, there are a lot of unsorted machines, a big difference from the old Buzz, and I wanted to put them in their right place. Not to mention creating a menu with personal favorits. :)