AudioBlock makes it easy to work with audio files by turning patterns into audio wave tracks. Long audio files are merged with composition and played from the correct position without the need to trigger any notes.
- Play audio immediately from the correct position
- Supports all audio interface sample rates
- Supports all audio file sample rates
- Supports all Buzz Wavetable sample formats
- Resample audio files to sample rate used in Buzz to maximize audio quality (using r8brain-free-src)
- Audio file and play position visualization both horizontally and vertically
- Linear and curved volume and pan envelopes
- Audio looping
- Millisecond precise offsets
- Drag & Drop
- Update pattern length automatically
- Change Wave pitch, tempo or rate (using LibSoundTouch)
- Undo/Redo (1-step)
- Power-user options: Overwrite sample in Wavetable, Auto-resample
- Ogg, Flac, mp3 etc support.
- Tested on Buzz 32 bit
Longer term plans: Multi channel out, better Buzz integration, 64 bit Buzz testing (need some new managed machine APIs for some of these)
Unzip to main Buzz folder. Version 220.127.116.11
Source code below. Developed using Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019.