Covering Buzz on my YouTube soon... Any news or updates I should know??

invisible_sweater

Covering Buzz on my YouTube soon... Any news or updates I should know??

Post by invisible_sweater »

I just have a small channel, I'm not cool enough to have a crazy huge audience yet.

But I'm a long-time Buzz user, and it also seems like a niche without much competition out there, so I thought it would be a cool idea to do a few videos on what Buzz is, why it's still relevant today, and how it can be competitive with other leading DAWs. Maybe do some tutorials too, if there's enough interest.

My question to the forum is, do you have any facts or knowledge about Buzz that you think would be useful for me to know or to include in my video? I'd specifically like to touch on what the future of Buzz will look like, what the most recent updates have been (which I'm hoping I'll find when I go looking for change logs, etc. in just a moment) and what plans there are, if any, for future updates?

I appreciate your time and any input you may have!
Candle

Re: Covering Buzz on my YouTube soon... Any news or updates I should know??

Post by Candle »

I would suggest talking with wde & IXix as both these wonderful devs have given the Buzz community some of the newest machines that have really opened up new Buzz methodologies & abilities.

See You In The Shadows…
Willy

Re: Covering Buzz on my YouTube soon... Any news or updates I should know??

Post by Willy »

If you're going to do an example track or tutorial, go with a popular genre. Amateur music producers want to know what Buzz can do to make them break through. You won't get views with niche genres like chiptunes or Warp Records electronica.