Horizental scrolling.

bahador

Horizental scrolling.

Post by bahador »

Oskari, I was wondering if you could enable the horizontal scrolling on the vertical sequencer, if possible.

It is very time taking to scroll all the way from left to right by the arrow keys, especially when you have too many tracks loaded on the vertical sequencer (which actually is the sequencer most of us use as trackers).

If possible, please consider allowing the horizontal scrolling. Thank you so much.
vaisnava

Re: Horizental scrolling.

Post by vaisnava »

+1
Dean

Post by Dean »

This is a great suggestion,
but I doubt the old sequencer will get updated any time soon by Oskari himself
(who has too much else to do, I think...)
I don't think too much code is required though... maybe someone could do a hack?
beuze

Post by beuze »

btw an auto scroll function (like e.g. in Samplitude) would be nice for the both sequencers....
Evelon

Post by Evelon »

beuze wrote:btw an auto scroll function (like e.g. in Samplitude) would be nice for the both sequencers....
+1
Follow action/scroll would be very nice in new and old sequencer, AND pattern view. Intuitive/easy/quick option to toggle it on and off would be also nice.
I'm asking too much I know, but all these updates are exciting. I've been imagining "follow scroll" for a long time (since 2001 I think).

Ctrl F for Buzz?

edit: Lol at horizental in the topic
bahador

Post by bahador »

Hopefully he seas this post and grant it whenever he had his focus on the old sequencer. And as evelon has mentioned the horizontal scroll for the pattern editor as well.