Ninereeds machines blocked in New Buzz

Buzztler

Ninereeds machines blocked in New Buzz

Post by Buzztler »

Hi alltogether ... wanted to listen to Shytan's haemodynamica part ii.bmx yesterday evening in the new Buzz build 1453 ... the ninereeds S05 give me an error-message, saying the library would not be present. I checked out all other ninereed effecrs and gen's I could not load a single one, no matter if stereo or mono. If I choose a stereo-effect it says the mono.dll can't be found ... all ninereed plugins are in the the correct folders of my setup ... Are there possible solutions :?:
UNZ

Re: Ninereeds machines blocked in New Buzz

Post by UNZ »

Buzztler

Post by Buzztler »

Thx ... Good idea(!) ... I'm not at home at the moment, but I'll check it out this evening ...
mute

Post by mute »

Ninereed machines requires Ninereed's Broadcast dll, nblib.dll

It should be put in your Buzz directory, not Gear/...

His machines come with the missing file you can't locate it. Download them from Buzzchurch.

FYI.. Ninereeds machines pre-date Buzz1.2b, not all of them will play happily.

As for your stereo/mono problems, sounds like some stereo wrapped machines were used and were wrapped with the early crappy version and you don't have the original mono non-wrapped effect dlls. You'll need to download the originals yourself and then you'll need to create the wrapped machines yourself, check buzzmachine.com's utility section.
Buzztler

Post by Buzztler »

Thank you UNZ and mute for your hints ... I checked the dll-situation with the tool you linked ... It is now the same as in the setup for "Old Buzz" in old Buzz it works, in the new Buzz it doesn't ... I'll have to check if it is a problem of the dll-versions or the stereo wrapper ... hope I can setup it so that it works in the new Buzz, but if not ... I still can listen in the old Buzz ... ;)
4516N41

Post by 4516N41 »

Move Ninereeds Dsplib.dll to your newBuzz folder