qsamo/corona

mcbpete

Re: qsamo/corona

Post by mcbpete »

sparschaeler wrote:seems then that i've done something wrong. I'll give it a shot
Check out this video if you haven't already - https://vimeo.com/1675783
sparschaeler

Post by sparschaeler »

thanks man! really easy :)
tinga

Post by tinga »

No time this last months to work on buzz, i just played with Corona, some presets i made:
007. TngKaos.zip
(158.3 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
008. LFO.zip
(41.26 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
Some presets need external waves, just unzip this pack in your ...\discoDSP\Corona folder.

Corona is awesome, and i like it so much, sound quality is incredible, and we can make all sort of sounds with it, i like the Osc3, i use it as a lfo, and 11F wave form in the classics.dwb, i begin to use my special hand designed wave stuff, to create melodic lines, conterpoint and rhythms, also samples from buzz's synths.

Code is an art, i feel it with every note i play on this magic Corona.
tinga

Post by tinga »

silence.zip
(792 Bytes) Downloaded 214 times
A cycled wave for Corona, not a joke, could be useful, if you want just a pure resonance for example, but also with logical operator interesting result. :mrgreen:
mridlen

Post by mridlen »

Wow, this BS24 filter is awesome! It makes some weird chiptune sounds and angry machine noises! :twisted:
tinga

Post by tinga »

A new sound bank sample based.

About the bank select, can we change it by midi? polac vsti midicc detect something but i'm unable to do anything.
Also, it will be cool if the tunings were saved in a bank like the arpeggios, of course in Buzz, peerstate do that perfectly and better, we can tune 20 Coronas at the same time :lol: , but maybe for the poor people who don't have the chance to use buzz, it will be useful.
oskari
Site Admin

Post by oskari »

Nice bank.

MIDI bank change is not supported but I'll put it on the todo list.
tinga

Post by tinga »

Oskari wrote:MIDI bank change is not supported but I'll put it on the todo list.
Cool, i'm not sure to make 16000 sounds but generative music needs tons of presets...

Gamelan sound bank updated, another birds soundfont (self extractor), some presets and tunings.
A tuner for six Corona
coronaX6_tuner.zip
(161.53 KiB) Downloaded 206 times