Rerun of the Radioshow from 2018 about Jeskola Buzz Tracker

Buzztler

Rerun of the Radioshow from 2018 about Jeskola Buzz Tracker

Post by Buzztler »

Hi there,

just want to tell you, that the three year old Radioshow about Jeskola Buzz from 2018 will get a Rerun on Sunday 25th April 2021 21-23 h MESZ on Air and via Internetstream/Webradio.

The Radiostation still is www .radiodarmstadt.?de (Without the Blank after www and the ? of course) on Air on the regional FM, and you can listen worldwide via the Button "Webradio".

Also it will be repeated on Monday 26th April 2021 8-10 h MESZ and 14-16 h MESZ and it should also be available (I did everything for it, but I have no influence on it, it is entirely arbitrary in the end) on demand/download, for a week beginning with the 25th after its Rerun (therefore) search and click the link "Mediathek" and then the "Jeskola Buzz Tracker" show, but better record the Livestream.

Perhaps someone can tell us all which difference there is between MESZ and Internet-time? I think it is two hours before USC and this means two hours later or so ... :?

So, hopefully you are still interested, I'll record my Moderation again (still in german language, sorry) using a better Microphone ...

Take care ...
Last edited by Buzztler on Sun May 02, 2021 2:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
HerrFornit

Re: Rerun of the Radioshow from 2018 about Jeskola Buzz Tracker

Post by HerrFornit »

Unfortunately I did miss it and there is no entry in the "Mediathek" :(
Perhaps I get a copy somehow .... ;)
Buzztler

Post by Buzztler »

@HerrFornit (and others who are interested), you can listen on soundcloud via https: //soundcloud.com/user-751717430 (without the Blank after https:, of course)
magmavander

Post by magmavander »

Great!
Liked and reposted, of course :D
HerrFornit

Post by HerrFornit »

Hey buzztler, great! Thanx a lot. A lot of work in it.

Cool to hear you guys in the interviews.

And it's up to date with thOke's new song ;)
thOke

Post by thOke »

A very well made german Buzz introduction! I missed it in 2018. Good statements from Oleg/shytan/ottimista and Michel/magmavander.
And thanks for replacing Oliver Lieb with me! :o ;)
Buzztler

Post by Buzztler »

@ thOke: thank you for your kind words. The first show in 2018 had some music by GEMA artists in it and therefore, there have always been some troubles with copyright issues, in case of redistributing it, as a podcast, or in the "mediathek" ... now solved, 'cause no GEMA tracks are in.
I also have to thank Magmavander again, 'cause he helped me out ... I always planned to present Jeskola Buzz in one of my Radio Shows. Then one day in April 2018 I decided now it is the time and it was a very short time to the deadline. So, now or never was what I thought and Mag did his best to answer my questions and well, it worked fine imo. He did a great job. A very detailed comment about his way of discovering and working with Jeskola Buzz.
Well, I would have aprreciated Shytan to say much more then he did, but he did speak some words and that shows he is flesh and blood ... .
I wish all buzzers all the best ... take care ....
magmavander

Post by magmavander »

This is too much!! :oops: :o 8-)