Welcome!

Klangkulisse

Re: Welcome!

Post by Klangkulisse »

mes wrote:build 1409 is working well for me on windows xp...I'm wondering how much longer though until I'll have to upgrade lol.
Same here. Build 1409 is working flawless with XP.
Hmm 99,9 % al least. Sometimes when I want to switch from the GUI of a VST handled in polacs VST(i)-Loader (latest build) to the settings window, it stretches out horizontally as a thin something, wider as the machine view window of buzz. And no way back to the GUI.

May be, as I confessed sorrowly at buzzchurch (R.I.P. :cry:) for beeing such a hopeless addicted VST-collector, it is because of my very (yes, very) big VST-graveyard – and actually my VST-directory in buzz – so that buzz or polacs VST-Loader get haunted by their ghosts.

But I won't complain, for buzz (and particulary new buzz) makes me happy. :)
szaszhareen

Post by szaszhareen »

oskari wrote:I don't even remember what it looks like so it would be difficult for me to recreate it.
i guess we could just throw a few afros in there somewhere and call it done. :mrgreen:
IXix

Post by IXix »

oskari wrote:I don't even remember what it looks like so it would be difficult for me to recreate it.
It looked a lot like Buzz default colours and all the buttons were styled as machines. I've got some pages that I saved on my hard drive for reference but the colours are wrong now. They must have used the remote stylesheet or something. I wouldn't expect you to waste your time on forum styling though.

I'll forever mourn the smileys though. These new ones just don't cut it. :cry:
Hamst3r

Post by Hamst3r »

Bananas.
toothsoup

Post by toothsoup »

Huh, came back from holiday to find bc gone. Thanks to the buzztunes.org dudes for linking here, or I'd never have found it. (:

Also wanted to thank everyone who responded to the #1 piece of advice thread -- I read everything on my smartphone while I was overseas but couldn't respond at the time. Hopefully it'll return in the backup.
ags

Post by ags »

Check one two.
Hello again everyone.
aKa

Post by aKa »

Hi everyone. This seems to be a chance to start out new with fresh motivation.
I am looking forward bringing Buzz and its community to rock solid level.

Support Jeskola and Polac and everything will be fine. ;)
xlorite

Post by xlorite »

hi guys. too bad that buzzchurch burned down but it's good to be back and see familiar usernames 8-)
earkus

Post by earkus »

hi all, i'll propably be away from buzz for a while but ill be following quietly on the forum. as much as i love buzz, i just feel like trying some other approach to music for now.
bigyo

Post by bigyo »

Hello everyone. I'm back, though I didn't go anywhere :)
tinga

Post by tinga »

bigyo wrote:Hello everyone. I'm back, though I didn't go anywhere
Good idea :!:
Happy to see you again.
xlorite

Post by xlorite »

siema wielkie joł ;) / hey bigyo good to see you ;)
commadore65

Post by commadore65 »

You lot are nerds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mRG2oAQhso

ueghh.. terrible film.. (ironically a nerdy comment)
Owen

Post by Owen »

I'm the same Owen from Buzzchurch (minus the crypt). I think it's been an album or two since I've last been a regular there, though.

HI GUYS
beuze

Post by beuze »

Shytan wrote :
I wonder if any db backups had been made on buzzchurch.
Can somebody answer these 2 questions in few words (my English being poor, I do not know if I definitely understood all messages of this topic) :

1/Why is Buzzchurch down?

2/Where is all the content of the forum? These debates highly specialized, are they lost for ever?
commadore65

Post by commadore65 »

beuze wrote:2/Where is all the content of the forum? These debates highly specialized, are they lost for ever?
We should just start a fresh.. There are loads of people to answer questions and hopefully we can start keeping the info in the buzz wiki generally as opposed to archaic threads on a forum.
beuze

Post by beuze »

commadore65 wrote :
hopefully we can start keeping the info in the buzz wiki generally as opposed to archaic threads on a forum.
Thank you for answer, commadore65. Forums are perhaps archaic, but unlike a wiki which represents only the pure specific knowledge of Buzz, they allow debates on buzz but also around Buzz and as the participants often have sprawling knowledge, it is very informative. But it doesn't much matter, Buzzwiki is a great thing and I note that this forum begins more and more living.