SampleGrid3 BETA 1

IXix

Re: SampleGrid3 BETA 1

Post by IXix »

thepedal wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:31 pm It's amazing you've done all you've done so far with the BTDsys machines. :dance:
Lind of you to say so but I've not done anywhere near as much as I would have liked to. There's still a lot to do.
magmavander

Post by magmavander »

Lind of you to say so but I've not done anywhere near as much as I would have liked to. There's still a lot to do.
This is a killer machine and you expanded it to be a Masterpiece.
Grids

Post by Grids »

Is there a 64 bit version of Samplegrid by any chance?

I can't remember if it is only 32 bit.
IXix

Post by IXix »

Grids wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 3:58 am Is there a 64 bit version of Samplegrid by any chance?

I can't remember if it is only 32 bit.
Only 32bit so far.
thepedal

Post by thepedal »

Cheeky question to tack onto this thread, probably for IXix really....

I use Peerctl a *lot* and when I'm performing I have a Behringer controller so with everything is mapped to knobs that's the focus but when I write on the laptop I tend to need the 'Mixer GUI' function of Peerctl a lot. It pains me that opening it always requires a right-click on the mouse, fiddle down the options and select. Do you think it's possible (easy) to create a machine which would only open that window on double-click? Without delving fully into how Peerctl is written I wonder if this would be a simple way to achieve what I need...My other bane is that the 'Mixer GUI' window doesn't resize at all properly on modern size desktops but that's for another time or perhaps a proper rewrite :)
IXix

Post by IXix »

I haven't really gone into the PeerCtrl code, it's mostly a mystery to me.

Not likely to look anytime soon either I'm afraid. Probably quicker to learn how to code it yourself than wait for me to get around to it. :lol:
thepedal

Post by thepedal »

No worries, that's entirely fair enough. I may just do that! :)